zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
i was thinking there'd be an EXP bonus regardless of turn limit for material reward would be enough. i wanna be able to over level again! :HideThePain:
Yeah sure, but the more rewards to stimulate my gamer brain the better :KappaPride:
I actually have the boss replays in the to do list, but never thought of adding additional challenges to it! That could be fun to do, I'll mark it down
Happy noises

• Haha
Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

sheroQ

May 31, 2020
How do you use this? I unzipped it and replaced the contents of my save folder with what was inside and it still loaded up my previous save even after I deleted it.
Delete the AdventurerTrainer-Number folder using the following path: C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy.
After that, move the saves to the game folder.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Here is my first mod: Megumin as a Voltorb.

You only need to download the first attachment. The second one includes my .kra files as a backup.
Thant is awesome! The next time I train a voltorb I'm going to name HER Megumin!

That's amazing
:meguExcited:

You should post that in the game's discord too! We have a #mods channel for this kind of content
Nintendo, take notes!

Sacenergy

Jun 16, 2022
Anyone else already commented on the split second, blink it and you miss it 2 girls 1 cup reference? Not my cup of noodles, but I know the meme. Anyway, I played through a lot of the new stuff already and I wasn't disappointed!

Slayers21

Jun 30, 2022
man android version lags in battle so much... even when phone on hi-clock mode%) also the remember input position on battle is a hell when u put Megumin to draw aggro after Darkness @_@

Mar 5, 2021
Ok, I'll be honest, this is the first game where I don't cheat and I want to explain why.

Normally I use cheats for games where you have to farm or do a repetitive task, but I swear this is the first game where I haven't used cheats, those repetitive tasks genuinely feel fun, the progress is very well balanced for the players so it's neither easy nor frustrating, the resources are easy and fun to get, I swear the only thing I used cheats for was to get more salmon (chomusuke deserves all the salmon in the world for the gift, i really loved that scene, wish she could get the panties of the other girls as a mechanic).

What I mean is that the game is so well made that I never felt the need to use cheats.

But I'm serious, the game was so much fun that I finished it before I knew it despite its length.

I love the fighting system and how well balanced it is, I also love details like the lack of accuracy of darkness, it's those kind of details that show when something is made with love.

My only criticism is a little bit in the walktrought, for example it says "To unlock this scene you need a pickle potion" but you don't know how to get a pickle potion. Also the fact that kazuma stats like (Chaotic, Pure and the others) don't generate a real impact on the game and it's a bit disappointing.

It is very likely that this review is influenced by the fact that Konosuba is my favorite isekai, but I genuinely love the humor and how you adapt the characters' personalities.

It's the kind of game that when you finish it, you're left wanting more.

Conclusion: 4.5/5 and creator if you read this, I want you to know something, this is the second best f95 game I've ever played.
I wish you the best for you, your game and your ideas, with love, a bot.

p.s: Also sorry for my english

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
My only criticism is a little bit in the walktrought, for example it says "To unlock this scene you need a pickle potion" but you don't know how to get a pickle potion. Also the fact that kazuma stats like (Chaotic, Pure and the others) don't generate a real impact on the game and it's a bit disappointing.
pickle potion is an RNG drop item, you can randomly find it in the alleyways or chests while exploring.

also the social stat do change things, but only minor things. there's actually a LOT of text that's different. but yeah other than talking and kazuma being scummy or not and all the variations in between there isn't much impact. yet anyways, donno if pastry will do more substantial locked continent that requires X amount of X social stats. the only one that matters game wise so far is taking advantage of wiz's kindness after the herb compensation thing to get a few potions off her. but that isn't locked content either.

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Conclusion: 4.5/5 and creator if you read this, I want you to know something, this is the second best f95 game I've ever played.
I wish you the best for you, your game and your ideas, with love, a bot.
Glad you've enjoyed the game so far! Hope further updates do not disappoint :)

donno if pastry will do more substantial locked continent that requires X amount of X social stats.
It's unlikely, I think keeping reputation as mostly fluff and inconsequential choices (like the times you get to avoid fighting) is the way to go.

BlazingBloo

Mar 23, 2024
Im not very far in the game yet, but so far Im enjoying it a lot!
There is this "feels good" ambiance of konosuba perfectly retranscripted in your dialogues & humor
Gameplay is light & amusing, graphism are very decent and match perfectly with the original characters

thanks for your good work, i'll add review after I'll finish it.

Anonecchii

Jan 6, 2023
Absolutely amazing game, such great and witty humor in it. I love the references and general keeping to lore. The only thing I noticed, very minor, is that Aldebaran only has one arm in ReZero.

Looking forward to future releases, planning on supporting the game. Hopefully there will be more of Luna, the guild lady.

I also had a though while playing for the girl that teaches you water magic, if you wanted to have a scene with her a simple and short one could be where you have the option to steal her panties before she lifts her skirt. Just a thought I had~

4.70 star(s) 40 Votes