billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
PastryIRL preview pics missing for gabriel both non-H and H.
1717242985667.png

also odd how yunyun tits flash doesn't count as a H scene either considering wiz's does.

btw should we take it that rin can be deployed as an adventurer and party member with skill set differences as the one with the tanuki tail as the foreign princess right?

random suggestions and ideas:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrIvanR1314
May 4, 2019
How do you recruit Chris? I don't seem to be getting any new events with her after finding the locked door and I have her at Affection lv29 or something

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
How do you recruit Chris? I don't seem to be getting any new events with her after finding the locked door and I have her at Affection lv29 or something
attend the party with darkness, then some other crap i can't remember, then finally go on the heist with chris raiding the nobles mansion. check the events tab at the bottom of the screen and check the prereqs and fallow the chain of what all needs done.

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
sadly couldn't ignore this one and had to roll back resetting the day... -_-
will get it fixed, thanks!

BTW, for restored animation playback preformance: download , extract it and then copy the renpy-8.1.3-sdk/lib/ folder to adventurer_trainer.0.1.9a-0.1.9a-pc/lib/ overwriting existing files. Assuming your on PC, Win/Linux, that is.
Pastry doesn't customize the binary components so this won't have any issues there and others haven't had any trouble using 8.1.3 libs in 8.1.x with other titles...
perhaps I'll just include it in the next build myself
:raphiHappier:

will have to do some testing first

so only fixes looks like sigh... i was hoping for story progress
you must be looking at 0.1.9a changelog, 0.1.9 is the story update :)

however, lalatina's spanking-maid sex scene is still not playing at the proper speeds. @PastryIRL might wanna take another look at that scene in particular.
might just have to reencode it tbh

also odd how yunyun tits flash doesn't count as a H scene either considering wiz's does.
oversight, it should count but i think i forgot to make it so

when will we start to be able to have 2+ turns on slower enemies?
i actually have a mechanic planned for this!

should we take it that rin can be deployed as an adventurer and party member with skill set differences as the one with the tanuki tail as the foreign princess right?
sorry i'm a little confused on what you mean here

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
sorry i'm a little confused on what you mean here
i mean, going by the dust LN series, the foreign princess supposedly often times disguises herself as rin at some point if i remember right. so in short i'm going tinfoil hat that must be the case here right? surely we wouldn't have poor dust being NTRed by kazuma right? :KEK: while also noting the fact that rin deplorable adventurer has a different skill set than rin party member. ;)

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
i mean, going by the dust LN series
OH I'm not used to people actually referencing dust spin-offs
props to you :D
no tinfoil here though, I legitimately forgot to update her adventurer's profile with her actual skills
scope creep is real and there's often so much that needs to be done i can't keep track of it all

• Haha
Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
OH I'm not used to people actually referencing dust spin-offs
props to you :D
no tinfoil here though, I legitimately forgot to update her adventurer's profile with her actual skills
scope creep is real and there's often so much that needs to be done i can't keep track of it all
to be fair, you could leave it. it's a subtle thing saying something possibly important you know! :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
I don't know why I can't trigger Lolisa newest event either. I'm sure I would've accepted her advances but... can't really recall.
you know as someone who got the event to play i'm a little confused about why the changelog says there's a new H event with her as well as regular character progression event. but the H scene count remains at 1/1 for her... so... i assume pastry is being silly again. :p

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
NOT WORTH PLAYING, THE TIMER NONSENSE IS BOGUS AND NEEDS TO BE REMOVED. :mad: I couldn't enjoy the game, I was too busy trying to pay back the stupid debt too much.

• Haha
Reactions: Irizin

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
NOT WORTH PLAYING, THE TIMER NONSENSE IS BOGUS AND NEEDS TO BE REMOVED. :mad: I couldn't enjoy the game, I was too busy trying to pay back the stupid debt too much.
get good, also isn't this the 3rd or 4th time you trolled this thread? pretty sure you ignored all my previous advice given. and you were much farther in the game back then. can't you remember anything you did the last time you played?

welp doesn't matter i guess, another bot added to the ignore list.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
get good, also isn't this the 3rd or 4th time you trolled this thread? pretty sure you ignored all my previous advice given. and you were much farther in the game back then. can't you remember anything you did the last time you played?

welp doesn't matter i guess, another bot added to the ignore list.
I'm not a bot, Also, the cheats don't work anymore so yeah it's useless. Also to answer your question, I don't remember the last time I played this game.

Aug 13, 2017
I'm late to the party as usual. Just wanted to wish you the best, Pastry. Make sure not to overwork yourself. I know you have a job outside of making smut. Looking forward to playing the new update. <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

Ximus

Nov 26, 2023
Why is this game trying to send something via internet to PASTEBIN? There is nothing about this in game description.

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes