PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
error happened when using the glasses on yunyun in the (alley?) just after luna.
Will take a look, thanks!

darkness can't equip the shield and a ring at the same time
Multiple wearables at a time were a thing in v0.1.8 but with the new additions proved rather overpowered so we'll be limited to 1 for now. I think I'll enable wearing two at some point down the line as a part of the progression since it's a significant power spike.

Samknowsall

Jan 12, 2021
Dont have the new lolisa h event. How much affection points do you need with her? Unless the event where she comes in your room and you grab her boob counts as the new H-event that is

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

JD Dark

Nov 19, 2017
where is Lolisa i already have her unlocked it says but can't find her on the map at all so stuck

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
maybe if i'm reeeeeeaaaaaalllllllly lucky (eris luck stat value?) the animations will play even better than they did before due to optimization... yea i hear how much BS that sounds like too... a man with a potato can dream though. :HideThePain:
BTW, for restored animation playback preformance: download , extract it and then copy the renpy-8.1.3-sdk/lib/ folder to adventurer_trainer.0.1.9a-0.1.9a-pc/lib/ overwriting existing files. Assuming your on PC, Win/Linux, that is.
Pastry doesn't customize the binary components so this won't have any issues there and others haven't had any trouble using 8.1.3 libs in 8.1.x with other titles...

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
man i can't wait for drain touch to get an upgrade to over heal and possibly over mana. wonder when lolisa will join the adventurer party. and hot damn is the mana regen rings helpful. need at least one more of them. currently i've stuck mine on aqua and yunyun. though i'm considering switching yunyuns to darkness along with a mana crown, just so lalatina can bolster ranks near every turn for a good long bit.

BTW, for restored animation playback preformance: download , extract it and then copy the renpy-8.1.3-sdk/lib/ folder to adventurer_trainer.0.1.9a-0.1.9a-pc/lib/ overwriting existing files. Assuming your on PC, Win/Linux, that is.
Pastry doesn't customize the binary components so this won't have any issues there and others haven't had any trouble using 8.1.3 libs in 8.1.x with other titles...
you know oddly enough a lot of the older animations still play relatively fine, though i do think they're playing slower. the new ones however... snail speed slow and some frame skipping.

will try the graphical restoration. thanks for the tip!

Last edited:
Reactions: DrIvanR1314

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
works good! the newer scenes are playing well. even slightly laggy jibrel scene plays better now too.

however, lalatina's spanking-maid sex scene is still not playing at the proper speeds. PastryIRL might wanna take another look at that scene in particular. the sex doesn't speed up when kazuma's going at it harder despite it saying it does text wise. and considering all the other animations have some level of slow/mid/fast it prob means there's something funky going on with that one. (it still plays without frame skipping though, so it's still usable imo lol )

strange things and a possible bug spotted, eris/chris in heaven and chris alleyway affection seems a little odd. the heaven hang out tells you how much it increased by, but the alley way hangout tells you what the new total is. also i could be wrong but i think the heaven hangout only most of the time adds to the total. other slightly rare times the affection increase gets lost to a void.

Last edited:

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Finally some Wiz content, i was dying for her!
Also thats a huge update dear Dev. Also a lot of bug and balancing fixes. Looked similar to a Lol "Balancing" patch kek

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL
4.70 star(s) 39 Votes