Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Why avoid when is the only thing where she isnt useless? :KEK:
Idk, I can't imagine her being anything more than a cold fish in bed. There is a reason Kazuma didn't want to ride her.

I thought every character was optional.
Or you meant avoiding Aqua’s existence as a all?
Also Pitrik is right, take out the sex from Aqua and even a mop on fire is more useful than her
I was referring to the cold fish sex but her existence as a whole is probably best left avoidable as well. I guess if I want to 100 percent the game I guess MC will have to close his eyes and think of Darkness.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Idk, I can't imagine her being anything more than a cold fish in bed. There is a reason Kazuma didn't want to ride her.

I was referring to the cold fish sex but her existence as a whole is probably best left avoidable as well. I guess if I want to 100 percent the game I guess MC will have to close his eyes and think of Darkness.
IIRC there is a choice of FwB and just friends in her rout itself so the answer is yes. also some other routes have dependencies on aqua scenes i think

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Easy, make a save files where you go full harem and another one where you go full “fuck Aqua” (not literally) route, so in one save you can have an happy monogamous relationship with your best waifu and in the other one an hellish harem :LOL:

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Easy, make a save files where you go full harem and another one where you go full “fuck Aqua” (not literally) route, so in one save you can have an happy monogamous relationship with your best waifu and in the other one an hellish harem :LOL:
why bother just frendzone her an be done with this shit.

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The story is actually quite good, you would be robbing yourself of a ton of content if you just load up someone else's save.
Not only the story, the game itself is pretty great, if not amazingly funny and enjoyable, from the writing to the gameplay.
Asking a save file only for the sex scenes here, is like going to a mexican restaurant and ordering directly the dessert or beginning a good series just to skip immediately to the most famous part

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes