zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well he is at least reacting to her sexually for sure in the first season, we could give her the position of: Fucktoy. :whistle::coffee:
Nah man, even as a fucktoy, Kazuma would use her as a maid or as a worker…
Oh wait he already did in that episode of the collar.

The greatest punishment is not making Aqua a sex slave but an Amazon worker

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Nah man, even as a fucktoy, Kazuma would use her as a maid or as a worker…
Oh wait he already did in that episode of the collar.

The greatest punishment is not making Aqua a sex slave but an Amazon worker
Ugh i'm not sure i could handle looking at Aqua with muscles... just... no. :sick::coffee:

• Sad
Reactions: zARRR

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Oh god, guess the internet already done that:

P.S.: I chose the most tame
What-the-fuck... i regret clicking on this.
That's your idea of "most tame?" I think you need to reevaluate that. :sneaky::coffee:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
What-the-fuck... i regret clicking on this.
That's your idea of "most tame?" I think you need to reevaluate that. :sneaky::coffee:
I have seen too many things, sometimes I wish to regain my innocence back…
Everything is tame after seeing this:

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
You jest but i swear someone in this thread said the game was NTR because the protag isn't really Kazuma
I had no idea NTR hysteria was so big lmao
kind off what happens when people start a war. anti ntr gone balistic over sneaked ntr content, trolls started to seak more content, a dev burned patrons with surprise ntr, patrons got weary of surprise ntr. a rework of ntr tag would really help. make 2 tags one for ntr fetish and one for ntr warning. then again trolls be trolling and people on fool me once will remain. god i swear i've seen ntr apologists claim that "it's not ntr if its not with a human", while a person screemed ntr over a ffm treesome scene (the girls evidently got too close for his liking) as well. and yea whoring can cause similar problems as ntr (basicaly invokes same emotional response). I can't imagine how someone would have an attachment to aqua but then again i don't like aqua that much so it's neither here nor there.

and let's be real we all have tolerance levels for fetishes we don't have and they are all different

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Although the mechanics of Drain Touch are something to think about since it requires two targets (of either party), which my system currently does not support so I'd need to make some changes.
Alternatively, I could split it into two skills (Drain MP and Donate MP, exactly how Octopath did it), but it feels like a bandage solution and I don't think it would work well in Adventurer Trainer since the fights tend to be over pretty quickly (so wasting two turns on using this has a much larger impact).
you could implement the skill to have 2 different effect depending on the target (or different skills if easier to make)
if cast on an enemy drains or debuffs the foe while applying the excess mana buff to MC. then when you cast it on an ally you use the buff to give mana (if used without the buff either does nothing or drains usesr mana to restore). just an idea

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I have seen too many things, sometimes I wish to regain my innocence back…
Everything is tame after seeing this:
Eris: Aqua pads he muscles... With steroids.

Also plot twist: Aqua ends up wrecking her body and expects Kazuma to take care of her... More than he does already.

Here is some sexy Aqua facesitting for those needing to purge the above images from their mind:

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

speaking of pregnancy though i hope we do get to that and past that with actually raising the children seeing as how konosuba is pretty campy. when we get that far in the game anyways.
This is some quality Aqua h :love:

Ngl, as useless as this goddess is, there's just something about a useless girl that's so sexy

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Is your tag picture Katawa Shoujo a game?
not asking me but
katawa shojo is in fact a game. a pretty good one if you like story and feelings that also managed to do a bit of good in the world tbh.

was the first vn game i played so i might be a bit biased/nostalgic

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
not asking me but
katawa shojo is in fact a game. a pretty good one if you like story and feelings that also managed to do a bit of good in the world tbh.

was the first vn game i played so i might be a bit biased/nostalgic
Aren’t we all biased towards that game?
It wasn’t my first, and neither my second, but it was one of the firsts that had me feeling something for a vn.
Even with its flaws, it remains a masterpiece and definitely the best thing that came out from 4chan.

And to return in topic uuuuuuh Wiz best dead girl

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Aren’t we all biased towards that game?
It wasn’t my first, and neither my second, but it was one of the firsts that had me feeling something for a vn.
Even with its flaws, it remains a masterpiece and definitely the best thing that came out from 4chan.

And to return in topic uuuuuuh Wiz best dead girl
true it single-handedly forced me to reevaluate my opinion on 4chan.
as far as first vn i'm pretty sure it was. i did play a dating sim and some nonsense prior but as far as i remember none were visual novel style

and to keep on topic: oddly specific category... but you do you

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It's in giving her a use as a sex toy. ;)
Perhaps, I could see her having a few sexy moments (When incentifised with money or booze) but as a sex toy, I could see her being a total cold fish in the bedroom. There is a reason she never went the hoe route in the anime.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Perhaps, I could see her having a few sexy moments (When incentifised with money or booze) but as a sex toy, I could see her being a total cold fish in the bedroom. There is a reason she never went the hoe route in the anime.
Onaholes are still fun to use, but they don't do much back either. Having her tied up would at least give her an excuse to not help the process along, and is also fun. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.70 star(s) 39 Votes