nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Very much so. I intend to continue supporting the old versions, so you won't have to start over in order to experience the new events, but I will highly recommend to do so in order to understand the changes in the story. I'm addressing some problematic parts in it that people have been complaining about ever since the first release.
well i guess i'll have to wait and see. not sure I'll be playing TBH since i'm not really in the mood for compleate replay (always tends to happen with games like that). perhaps (just an idea) a TLDR version for those who don't want to restart could be usefull.

well i'll see when it comes out weather it's an improvement or not i guess.

cheers

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
"How to get cancelled for NTR in one simple step" :KEK:
Wat?
Since when whoring is ntr?
I swear people use this tag way too liberally these days. :rolleyes::coffee:
But okay i get the hint, no whoring is going to happen here because you fear to lose patrons who see ntr even in their own shadow.
Fine, whatever. I learned long ago to give less fucks, life is easier that way. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
“He touched her leg that’s NTR”
“He looked at he shoulders! That’s NTR!”
“My grandma got his pursue stolen by NTR!”
Yeah, that's exactly it lmao, these peeps drive me absolutely nuts. :FacePalm::coffee:
Well, they used to. But then i just started to give even less fucks to counter the increasingly more asinine bs.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yeah, that's exactly it lmao, these peeps drive me absolutely nuts. :FacePalm::coffee:
Well, they used to. But then i just started to give even less fucks to counter the increasingly more asinine bs.
Just drink your coffee like you were eating popcorn, it’s kinda of an amusing show watching from afar veeery afar

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Yes, it's quite insane.
In big part because everyone and their mother have their own, personalized definition of NTR. Even F95 has its own.
What annoys me the most is how this bs can limit creativity when devs instead of following their own vision, cave-in to the demands of their fans/patrons. But eh, whatever floats their goats i guess, like i mentioned, i give no fucks anymore. :whistle::coffee:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yes, it's quite insane.
In big part because everyone and their mother have their own, personalized definition of NTR. Even F95 has its own.
What annoys me the most is how this bs can limit creativity when devs instead of following their own vision, cave-in to the demands of their fans/patrons. But eh, whatever floats their goats i guess, like i mentioned, i give no fucks anymore. :whistle::coffee:
I definitely agree, I remember some devs that got harassed and had to change the story because the MC had a father, I repeat because the MC had a father.
But returning in topic.

PastryIRL do you have any program to make superbosses and hidden bosses?
And most importantly ridiculous ones?
Like the rabbit from Monty python’s Holy grail

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
do you have any program to make superbosses and hidden bosses?
And most importantly ridiculous ones?
I believe we already have a floating Pastry as a "hidden" miniboss ;)
The answer is yes. As a matter of fact, I'm coding bosses right now, since they are going to function differently from the normal units (in particular, they'll have stages).

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
curious to how the balance plays out since there isn't a "back rank" to switch into a la octopath
Octopath works around that by allowing some bosses be "protected" by their summons, which is a system I'm implementing.

are we getting new party members / guest units?
We are indeed! Yunyun was already available in v0.1.4, but going forward you'll be able to bring her along be replacing one of the team members. Expect Chris and others in the future :)

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Yunyun was already available in v0.1.4, but going forward you'll be able to bring her along be replacing one of the team members.
Ah yes, finally something useful instead of a certain other deadbeat who can only cast her magic once.
Always baffled me why Kazuma didn't do everything in his power to get YunYun on his team in the anime. I totally would. :sneaky::coffee:
She wasn't even in any other team! :rolleyes::coffee:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Octopath works around that by allowing some bosses be "protected" by their summons, which is a system I'm implementing.

We are indeed! Yunyun was already available in v0.1.4, but going forward you'll be able to bring her along be replacing one of the team members. Expect Chris and others in the future :)
Pastry not go offtopic, but I bet you throw your table as soon as you saw Octopath 2 trailer

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: PastryIRL
4.70 star(s) 39 Votes