PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
errm should I be concerned?
Not unless you have an unhealthy attachment to the current premise ;)

As far as the gameplay/combat changes go, now that the game has been out for some time and I was able to gather feedback, its evident that some systems outright don't work and some aren't what I envisioned them to be. So I'm mostly rebalancing and reworking those.

every time i try to eat a consumable in combat, the game crashes.
I broke consumables back when v0.1.4 was released and never released the hotfix for it :)
It's fixed in v0.1.5

someone's hooked on that new octopath mobile game huh:sneaky:
say WHAT NOW o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Not unless you have an unhealthy attachment to the current premise ;)

As far as the gameplay/combat changes go, now that the game has been out for some time and I was able to gather feedback, its evident that some systems outright don't work and some aren't what I envisioned them to be. So I'm mostly rebalancing and reworking those.

I broke consumables back when v0.1.4 was released and never released the hotfix for it :)
It's fixed in v0.1.5

saw WHAT NOW o_O
Pastry you really care for this to be amazingly good uh?
I’ll wait with real anticipation the new update, now even more.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
So, finished the current 1.4 version.
Overall i think you did pretty well with this game, i'd say that you are on the right track with it.
I liked the combat as well, which is something i don't say nearly as often as i'd like to. :whistle::coffee:

I liked Darkness's content the most of all, naturally, since i like domming and may even have a bit of a sadistic streak in me.
Hopefully we'll be able to get far more hardcore and kinky with this slut, mmm~
Definitely looking forward to that, the things i'd do to her... Just thinking about it gets me going. :devilish::coffee:

Megumin turned out to be the girl whose content i liked the least, for now, i tend to dislike lovey-dovey crap you see.
But i get that it was just the tip of the iceberg since she seem to be a closet perv, which means we can still develop her into a proper perv.
Things with her will get quite interesting in the future i'm sure. :cool::coffee:

About YunYun and that quest you do with her. That was creepy as fuck alright, didn't expect to find that in a comedy game.
But then again KonoSuba is not entirely a comedy either, the anime does get hardcore from time to time as well.
Like that time with the slime boss, or the walking fortress.

Anyway, yeah, plenty to look forward to in the future of this game.
As i understand it, the 1.5 version will be quite different form 1.4?
I guess i will replay it from the start, then, when it's out.
Perhaps then i will be able to find new areas to help you improve.

Good job with the game, you're doing great. :cool::coffee:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
So, finished the current 1.4 version.
Overall i think you did pretty well with this game, i'd say that you are on the right track with it.
I liked the combat as well, which is something i don't say nearly as often as i'd like to. :whistle::coffee:

I liked Darkness's content the most of all, naturally, since i like domming and may even have a bit of a sadistic streak in me.
Hopefully we'll be able to get far more hardcore and kinky with this slut, mmm~
Definitely looking forward to that, the things i'd do to her... Just thinking about it gets me going. :devilish::coffee:

Megumin turned out to be the girl whose content i liked the least, for now, i tend to dislike lovey-dovey crap you see.
But i get that it was just the tip of the iceberg since she seem to be a closet perv, which means we can still develop her into a proper perv.
Things with her will get quite interesting in the future i'm sure. :cool::coffee:

About YunYun and that quest you do with her. That was creepy as fuck alright, didn't expect to find that in a comedy game.
But then again KonoSuba is not entirely a comedy either, the anime does get hardcore from time to time as well.
Like that time with the slime boss, or the walking fortress.

Anyway, yeah, plenty to look forward to in the future of this game.

Damn you really like coffee do you?
I am coffeeless since eons.
I can’t react with a coffee emoji smh

But yeah I agree with the fellow individual here, starting over again shall also be my intention

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Damn you really like coffee do you?
Well... it's kinda love/hate relationship. Like with alcohol, i hate the void-damned taste, but love the effect. (Aqua really gets it.)
I was always super sleepy ever since i was born you see, mother told me that even as a baby i never cried, always slept.
So, i need caffeine to keep me conscious.

But i also like tea a lot, so you always find one or the other near me.
Which is why this emoji suits me oh-so-well, like my personal signature. :giggle::coffee:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well... it's kinda love/hate relationship. Like with alcohol, i hate the void-damned taste, but love the effect. (Aqua really gets it.)
I was always super sleepy ever since i was born you see, mother told me that even as a baby i never cried, always slept.
So, i need caffeine to keep me conscious.

But i also like tea a lot, so you always find one or the other near me.
Which is why this emoji suits me oh-so-well, like my personal signature. :giggle::coffee:
So you are basically a lifeform that bases his vitality on coffee, slayer of Hypnos.
Then from now on, I shall know you as the Coffee man, nice to meet ya

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
I liked Darkness's content the most of all
Finally a Darkness connoisseur! I'm glad she's to your liking ;)

About YunYun and that quest you do with her. That was creepy as fuck alright
Then I've achieved what I set out to do :D

Very much so. I intend to continue supporting the old versions, so you won't have to start over in order to experience the new events, but I will highly recommend to do so in order to understand the changes in the story. I'm addressing some problematic parts in it that people have been complaining about ever since the first release.

I appreciate it! Constructive feedback is always very important to me and helps with the development, so keep it coming :)

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Finally a Darkness connoisseur! I'm glad she's to your liking ;)
Finally? What, am i the first one or something? :ROFLMAO::coffee:
And yeah so far she is to my liking indeed, but i also expect things to intensify.
Maybe we can stumble into a dungeon while exploring our mansion, which we could then outfit for some.. more intense training with Darkness (and possibly with other girls, too?) only instead of wooden swords we will use wooden horses and other fun things. :devilish::coffee:
Well, i'm sure you got some interesting ideas yourself, those will be fun to see. :giggle::coffee:

Then I've achieved what I set out to do :D
I think you may have overachieved with that one, i hope the game won't turn into a silent hill or something. :sneaky::coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Don't worry, pretty sure at some point he will. :devilish::coffee:
Oooh but not only that I hope, Darkness and degeneracy go together like peanut butter and jelly.
First all the lovey dovey stuff, then the real perverted things, don’t you agree coffee man?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Oooh but not only that I hope, Darkness and degeneracy go together like peanut butter and jelly.
First all the lovey dovey stuff, then the real perverted things, don’t you agree coffee man?
I'd have no problems with skipping straight to degeneracy, not a fan of lovey-dovey stuff. :whistle::coffee:
Especially not with Darkness, she should be pure degeneracy incarnate.
I think lovey-dovey stuff is fitting for YunYun more, we should protec that angel of demonic origin with all our might. :giggle::coffee:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I'd have no problems with skipping straight to degeneracy, not a fan of lovey-dovey stuff. :whistle::coffee:
Especially not with Darkness, she should be pure degeneracy incarnate.
Ah damn coffee man we come at a cross road then, our beliefs will strike this day.
I am into lovey dovey… but also degeneracy so we cool.
But yeah Darkness is degeneracy incarnate or facepalm incarnate.
In the anime I swear it was so funny (or embarrassing) that I had to stop it, to collect myself again (still since I am hopeless I hope for some lovey dovey stuff with her)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Fair enough.
I hope the dev will let me whore her out eventually, it's what she wanted too, after all. Huhu~ :devilish::coffee:
Kuzuma the pimp, has a nice ring to it.
Evil corruptly path and love path.
But firstly you would need to secure you bank account from Aqua, you would never know…
Your brothel empire can end for the mistakes of a useless goddess

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.70 star(s) 39 Votes