Core_guy

Nov 28, 2022
Man this game is so funny, it is really well made and all the characters act exactly how they would in these situatuions, so excited for see this project continuing, i gues it's time to subscribe in patreon hahaha.

Btw if someone know another game similar to this of popular animes tell please! until now i know Overlord H, Legacy of Hestia and this

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
Downloaded for Megumin, stayed for the amazing story and witty jokes.
Also combat is on point and I can't wait to see it expanded with more weapons and dungeons.

bravo op, best Konosuba game out there.
while I agree, some ability expansions are also needed. Darkness needs buffing abilities and minor heals(in Fantastic days, Decoy can be self heal or party heal, of course the party heal is minor compared to the self heal and party healers.) Decree is a ability that allows for increased agility and defenses, so that would also be good to have. Human shield is a Ult ability turns her into a incredible tank or can be modified to buff the party's agility, defences and damage(agility buffs and debuffs determine who gets to fight first as well as to fight more, meaning abilities that debuff agility are also good), so you have many abilities to take into consideration.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
On Patreon the 0.1.7 progress report came out mid February and said it'd be ready for Patreon release Soon™ but I guess it's not happening soon. I played this a few months back and I really enjoyed it but the biggest thing I disliked was the crossover characters from other franchises. I feel like Konosuba has enough waifus and characters to make a game from it's universe alone without the need for characters from other franchises. In fact giving each individual Konosuba character enough love is probably going to be difficult as it is even without the extra characters being added. The other characters make it feel a little like those games that just throw random characters from different anime together, some people like those but they're not for me. As for now I'll just see how things go.

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
On Patreon the 0.1.7 progress report came out mid February and said it'd be ready for Patreon release Soon™ but I guess it's not happening soon. I played this a few months back and I really enjoyed it but the biggest thing I disliked was the crossover characters from other franchises. I feel like Konosuba has enough waifus and characters to make a game from it's universe alone without the need for characters from other franchises. In fact giving each individual Konosuba character enough love is probably going to be difficult as it is even without the extra characters being added. The other characters make it feel a little like those games that just throw random characters from different anime together, some people like those but they're not for me. As for now I'll just see how things go.
what about the Fantastic days characters? and some Legend of Crimson movie characters as well as the Megumin spinoff?

Reactions: QuestionTime

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
what about the Fantastic days characters? and some Legend of Crimson movie characters as well as the Megumin spinoff?
I mean they're all in the same universe so they're fine to me as long as it makes sense when and why they appear. I trust in the dev's writing ability so I'm sure he can come up for reasons for characters to appear or be visited by the Kazuma and the gang. I mean just off the top of my head I can probably name 20+ girls from the Konosuba universe alone which will potentially leave the dev spread thin as it is so I don't really think there's much necessity for crossover characters.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure he mainly used crossover characters because he needed extra characters and there aren't any Konosuba NPC koikatsu cards. For example he probably struggled to find a blacksmith or random succubus hence why he used characters that could vaguely fit those roles from other universes. Maybe when season 3 gets released people will start making more Konosuba character cards that he could end up using in the game.

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
On Patreon the 0.1.7 progress report came out mid February and said it'd be ready for Patreon release Soon™ but I guess it's not happening soon.
Rough quarter at my daytime job with management breathing down my neck, so I've had no free time to focus on the game :) kill me

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure he mainly used crossover characters because he needed extra characters and there aren't any Konosuba NPC koikatsu cards. For example he probably struggled to find a blacksmith or random succubus hence why he used characters that could vaguely fit those roles from other universes. Maybe when season 3 gets released people will start making more Konosuba character cards that he could end up using in the game.
I don't use other people's models, I make them myself. That way they're the same stylistically and not clashing visually with each other.
I like many characters outside of Konosuba, I like what crossover characters bring to the table and the roles they fill in the story, and I'm not beholden to keeping the game limited to one universe. That's the simple answer.

i hope this next update has yunyun affection farming
That and extra Yunyun events :)

Last edited:

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
I like many characters outside of Konosuba, I like what crossover characters bring to the table and the roles they fill in the story, and I'm not beholden to keeping the game limited to one universe. That's the simple answer.
personally think you're still being too greedy with that. but, seeing as i've yet to change your mind on that. i still would like you consider the cross promotional thing i mentioned in winterfire's overlord H+ concept thread. simply because due to isekai quartet that kinda cross over has some basis for it. >_<

glad to hear yunyun is getting some attention in next update! poor loner needs it!

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
personally, I would focus on Konosuba characters first, and if you think a crossover character is needed for the Library girl, sure do that. but do not overextend.

Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
hello-anyone-there.gif
Well, it's been a couple....of months since anything. So, how's it going. Good? Bad? Fapping:BootyTime: Not just game update but irl update in general sooo....there's nothing

I'm not one to pry but, family issues? I guess. That tends to be quite common around this year. Hope you're doing good bud

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes