AD5

Jul 2, 2017
Is the loli avoidable? I don't want megumin (or others if there are any, dunno didnt watch that much) content, but it looks pretty interesting besides that
You can reject Megumin if you want and you won't get any of her scenes and you can do that to the other girls as well

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
You can reject Megumin if you want and you won't get any of her scenes and you can do that to the other girls as well
First of all she is only loli based on our time period. The time period that they are in is more medieval and 14 was a common age to get married. Woman age 12 and Men age 14 as that was considered to be adult back than.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
First of all she is only loli based on our time period. The time period that they are in is more medieval and 14 was a common age to get married. Woman age 12 and Men age 14 as that was considered to be adult back than.
I'm pretty sure Loli isn't a concept that existed in the Middle Ages.

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
what is that patch for? fix some bug or something else? :WaitWhat:
Yes, that was a bugfix. It's already being distributed as part of the main build, so unless you managed to download the plain v0.1.6 (and not v0.1.6a), you don't need it

hirino9

Sep 13, 2020
:^)
Luckily, we've moved on as a society and have more logical, reasonable and appropriate restrictions on age of consent, and whatever it was like back when, we don't think that way now!

Thanks molitar !

Fuscen

Dec 21, 2020
edit: since my post was ninja'd lemme change it to a gripe I remember having from a while ago:
I remember giving up on completing the sneaky dispatch quest from my last playthrough because that one guy with Lurk just wouldn't show up. I recommend bumping the progress per dispatch (I think it was 20%? 33% or 50% seems fairer) and/or being able to carry out story-critical dispatches yourself (Kazuma can lurk after all).

Also, there would be days where it would just rain non-stop (like, 3 days at a time). The debt deadline was lenient enough to not be an issue here, but not being able to adventure for days on end does rob the adventure aspect of Adventure Trainer a bit. Maybe make it so indoor dungeons are compatible with rain? (Also, a weather forecast ahead of continuous rain/similar future weather(s) would be appreciated).

Btw, is there a system in place for Kazuma to switch weapons mid-battle? Would be great since he's the versatile one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
How's 0.1.7 comin along? Hope you're not stressing yourself out!
I'm fairly close to finishing it, but my daytime job has been squeezing the life out of me recently so I have no free time to work on the game :c

I remember giving up on completing the sneaky dispatch quest from my last playthrough because that one guy with Lurk just wouldn't show up. I recommend bumping the progress per dispatch (I think it was 20%? 33% or 50% seems fairer) and/or being able to carry out story-critical dispatches yourself (Kazuma can lurk after all).
It's supposed to be a long-running quest, but I'll think about it

Btw, is there a system in place for Kazuma to switch weapons mid-battle? Would be great since he's the versatile one.
You can switch weapons out during combat yes

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes