zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
If you want wife you totally go with Wiz, that's like no-brainer bruh. :whistle::coffee:
If we gotta rank the waifus on how good they would be as wives:

- Sweet lovely wife
Almost every side character

- Divorce papers asap
Aqua
Darkness
Megumin

And yet these last three are the most popular gals in the series, something tells me that all Konosuba fans are a bit like Darkness.

Last edited:

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
Jesus “Turn Darkness into a wife”!
You know how much sweat and blood must be shed to make her act like a human being:WutFace:
several lovey dovey sex and lust taken frenzy fucks. It helps that Kazuma is a Pervzuma, so he can defiently hit all her buttons to make her a quick shot.

If we gotta rank the waifus on how good they would be as wives:

- Sweet lovely wife
Almost every side character

- Divorce papers asap
Aqua
Darkness
Megumin

And yet these last three are the most popular gals in the series, something tells me that all Konosuba fans are a bit like Darkness.
Aqua, Darkness and Megumin are talked about as challenges to make them more sane and willing to cooperate, meaning fucking them into submission is a option to consider. as in, correcting them is the way to go.

as for the Side characters, agreed. Wife material level all around without need for correction.

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
If you want wife you totally go with Wiz, that's like no-brainer bruh
Yunyun and Chris shaking and crying right now

Aqua, Darkness and Megumin are talked about as challenges to make them more sane and willing to cooperate, meaning fucking them into submission is a option to consider.
"I could fix her... but whatever the fuck is wrong with her is actually way hotter"

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Aqua is actually useful. What with her healing being over 9000
She just needs a firm hand
Two words for Aqua's "Usefulness" as a healer - Potion spam. Also, Kazuma is canonically able to replace her as party healer. The only reason he never learned healing magic was because Aqua literally cried begging him not to.

Definitely agreed with her needing a firm hand though.

On her butt.
Among other places, yes.

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
Aqua is actually useful. What with her healing being over 9000
She just needs a firm hand
On her butt.
Two words for Aqua's "Usefulness" as a healer - Potion spam. Also, Kazuma is canonically able to replace her as party healer. The only reason he never learned healing magic was because Aqua literally cried begging him not to.

Definitely agreed with her needing a firm hand though.

Among other places, yes.
that is why I think Aqua needs to be trained by Kazuma and he to take advantage of her Praise wants and turn it into a Praise kink and Kaz providing satisfaction for it.

on a unrelated note, do you think that we can use some of the Konosuba Crew abilities in Fantastic days? Darkness already has the Decoy skill, some sort of Crusader ability that gives defense buffs and slight healing could work for her. Megumin can throw potions that explode. Stuff like that.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game's pretty cool, w8ing for updates
It's the only dating/training simulator game I am playing. It has a bit more to it than others and I typically only playing games with stories now. That should say something about this game keeping my attention.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
Well this looks cool. I didn't know this existed, probably because I usually avoid trainer games (doubly so if they're renpy) since they're usually bland. This one though from the screenshots and reviews sounds like it has potential on both the character and combat stuff (on top of being Konosuba)! Looking forward to Eris/Chris (though given this is early dev still, side girls likely have less development than main 3) route the most.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well this looks cool. I didn't know this existed, probably because I usually avoid trainer games (doubly so if they're renpy) since they're usually bland. This one though from the screenshots and reviews sounds like it has potential on both the character and combat stuff (on top of being Konosuba)! Looking forward to Eris/Chris (though given this is early dev still, side girls likely have less development than main 3) route the most.
Well because plot twist…
It’s no trainer game!
Shocking right, this is false advertisement!

But seriously other than Kazuma training Dakness there ain’t much of a trainer element

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL
4.70 star(s) 39 Votes