Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
So I finished playing the current version. This game is great! The writing is phenomenal and legitimately feels like 18+ Konosuba, the combat system has a fun feedback loop that incentivized me to fight more and level up and unlock skills even when I didn't need to, the Chris route had more content than I was expecting and was really fun, and I liked the beginnings of the whole "reputation" system you adopted from some RPGs. It was quite a surprise when Rem & Ram called Kazuma out on the Chaotic reputation I'd given him. I will probably not play for a few versions to let it get ahead of itself (playing just for a few new events would become old fast) but I look forward to where this goes!

Since PastryIRL seems to check the thread, I do want to report one bug and one typo. In the prologue/opening, there's a part talking to Gabriel where the word "around" has a space in it separating the word in half. The bug is that during the party at the mansion, I got the "friend variation" of the event where Kazuma just took Darkness home and she got herself off in the bath without Kazuma doing anything to her (I went her friend route instead of her love route so this is good), but in the event the next morning Darkness was talking about Kazuma forcing her to blow him and the next sexy things they'll get up to despite that not happening in my variation of the event and Kazuma and Darkness not having that kind of relationship. I think there's some kind of check or trigger missed in the event the morning after the mansion party.

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
How much content/how long is this game right now?
A newcomer in my discord said it took him 5 hours to finish everything, although I'm pretty sure you could speedrun the current content in less than half of that

Since PastryIRL seems to check the thread, I do want to report one bug and one typo.
Thanks for the reports! Will get it fixed. Glad you enjoyed the game ❤

Suee

Aug 12, 2018
Is there a current roadmap viewable? The game has great writing, but it was also reworked a couple updates in and is generally something I'd like to sit and enjoy once there's a decent chunk of content for all the girls. You know, like when you discover a hidden gem and it's been worked on for several years and has tons of content. That's what this is, but I've known about it since inception and play every update so it hasn't worked the same lol

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Is there a current roadmap viewable? The game has great writing, but it was also reworked a couple updates in and is generally something I'd like to sit and enjoy once there's a decent chunk of content for all the girls. You know, like when you discover a hidden gem and it's been worked on for several years and has tons of content. That's what this is, but I've known about it since inception and play every update so it hasn't worked the same lol
Roadmap is available for patrons on discord :)

EroKala

Jul 18, 2019
I've got two questions regarding 1.6.
1) What the heck do I do with these "building material" items I keep getting? They don't seem to do anything at the construction job.
2) Is there a way to track lockpick training progress? I've gotten up to Intermediate so far, but that's not enough for the level 2 Dungeon barrier, and I've done like 6 "Train with Chris" scenes that have been identical but also no indicator if I'm actually progressing, or if I'm hitting a cap.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I've got two questions regarding 1.6.
1) What the heck do I do with these "building material" items I keep getting? They don't seem to do anything at the construction job.
2) Is there a way to track lockpick training progress? I've gotten up to Intermediate so far, but that's not enough for the level 2 Dungeon barrier, and I've done like 6 "Train with Chris" scenes that have been identical but also no indicator if I'm actually progressing, or if I'm hitting a cap.
Actually for now I don't think you can pass the door of the second level of the dungeon. I also have no idea what construction materials are for, I think they are useless for now.

And it would certainly be nice to have some sort of hint system that lets you know how far you're progressing with lock pick training and how far you can go.

AD5

Jul 2, 2017
Actually for now I don't think you can pass the door of the second level of the dungeon. I also have no idea what construction materials are for, I think they are useless for now.
Yeah you can't pass the door in the second level of the dungeon, I believe the dev said that you need Chris as a party member in order to do that, which we can't get her as one at the moment. So, yeah it's probably stuff that we'll be able to do at a later update.

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes