MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Loving the game but I keep getting the feeling that this is a sequel as MC often references things that happened before and recognizes people that hadn't shown up yet.

What game is this a continuation of?

Has PastryIRL done other games? I haven't been able to find any but the quality of work deserves views!

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
also, it is set earlier in the series, after Belidia's end, so there is already a lot of possibilities compared to original material, besides the lewd turn. For one thing, Grinder mode Kazuma(don't lie, you would do Grinder mode in this EroRPGlite and a EroRPG proper) means Kazuma is stronger then his canon counterpart, and earlier as well.

possibilities for whole lots of waifu routes with whole lots of choices, even in only Anime is good. Focusing on the expansions of the ladies in the game, plus Sena and a Librarian girl would be fine. Making it so the expansions happen little by little is fine, and then we could focus on adding more content of waifus later. Focusing on the current roster as well as Sena and a Librarian Lady would be fine.

that said, thanks for the good stuff Pastry, appreciate it. :D

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
It's a parody of , so playing it with no prior knowledge or context might feel like jumping into the deep end.
Highly recommend watching it! And glad you like the game <3
Add to this the fact that the game doesn't really follow the release order of Konosuba.
If i had to compare i'd say that the game skips season1 and starts somewhere at the beginning of season2.
The order of events in the game being the mess it is, things can certainly get confusing even for Konosuba fans. :whistle::coffee:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Add to this the fact that the game doesn't really follow the release order of Konosuba.
If i had to compare i'd say that the game skips season1 and starts somewhere at season2.
The order of events in the game being the mess it is, things can certainly get confusing even for Konosuba fans. :whistle::coffee:
Not to mention the fact that the game is basically becoming more of a melting pot of every fantasy anime on the market.
So I would say that they are in a weird limbo of references, pasts, and characters that should have not appeared but are there

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Not to mention the fact that the game is basically becoming more of a melting pot of every fantasy anime on the market.
So I would say that they are in a weird limbo of references, pasts, and characters that should have not appeared but are there
I wouldn't go as far as to say every fantasy anime but yeah, this can add to the confusion a bit.
Personally i wouldn't mind if he re-did the game as pure Konosuba parody, starting from season1.
But what we have now is also not so bad, so i guess it's fine too. :whistle::coffee:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's a parody of , so playing it with no prior knowledge or context might feel like jumping into the deep end.
Highly recommend watching it! And glad you like the game <3
I like the game and I haven't seen the anime.

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

tranxx4

Oct 28, 2021
If you like the game you will definitly like the anime :)
I've heard extremely mixed reviews about the anime, but haven't watched it myself yet. It's on my list, but it's going to take a while to get to it due to the sheer size of my "to watch" list. Right now it's number 8 on my list, but I still have to get through about 30 episodes of Black Clover, all of Tokyo Fire Force, Vinland Saga, Hunter x Hunter, My Hero Academia, Demon slayer, and Seven Deadly Sins.

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

Sacenergy

Jun 16, 2022
I've heard extremely mixed reviews about the anime, but haven't watched it myself yet. It's on my list, but it's going to take a while to get to it due to the sheer size of my "to watch" list. Right now it's number 8 on my list, but I still have to get through about 30 episodes of Black Clover, all of Tokyo Fire Force, Vinland Saga, Hunter x Hunter, My Hero Academia, Demon slayer, and Seven Deadly Sins.
Hmm, quite the bucket list, but these you mention are kinda different beasts. Huge series spanning hundres of hours. It's like comparing a multi course meal at a public social gethering to the cookies you eat at home after smoking some weed.

The mixed reviews are to be exected, some people might like the humor, others might find it cringe. I'd say just watch the first episode and you might already know if you want to go further down the rabbit hole. What I like most about the anime is that it's obvious all the people who made it had a ton of fun doing it and actually have decent talent. That makes me feel good as the viewer somehow. That's also the major point I made about this game here, when writing the review. You can see the people involved cared.

tranxx4

Oct 28, 2021
Hmm, quite the bucket list, but these you mention are kinda different beasts. Huge series spanning hundres of hours. It's like comparing a multi course meal at a public social gethering to the cookies you eat at home after smoking some weed.

The mixed reviews are to be exected, some people might like the humor, others might find it cringe. I'd say just watch the first episode and you might already know if you want to go further down the rabbit hole. What I like most about the anime is that it's obvious all the people who made it had a ton of fun doing it and actually have decent talent. That makes me feel good as the viewer somehow. That's also the major point I made about this game here, when writing the review. You can see the people involved cared.
None of the anime I listed are even close to some of the ones I've watched in terms of sheer amount of content. For example, I'm completely caught up on One Piece, and am waiting for Bleach TYBW to get more episodes out before going to binge watch it.

My anime list is long and all over the place, and I'm not even 1/4 of the way through it, with more being added regularly as they get recommended to me. Some of my favorites are listed below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

Josuke21

Jan 14, 2022
after meeting with roxy in work jobs there a bug that i cant send the characters to do the missions anymore, i have to load the last save so i can still play.

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
please help me, I'm stuck here and can't do anything, the game can't continue :(
Could you tell me where you're playing this?
From the looks of it this is not even v0.1.5 (BP were removed in that version). Quick menu looks wrong too. I'm assuming it's a mod or a repack of an old version so it's likely to have issues

after meeting with roxy in work jobs there a bug that i cant send the characters to do the missions anymore,
Could you elaborate or provide screenshots?

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes