zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
None of those ideal mother candidates are part of the party though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That’s kinda of an asshole behavior tho, and knowing her she would restart chugging the day after, better if both of them agree on it and…

Wait why are we talking about pregnancies?!
When there is still no Yunyun scenes yet!
Knowing Kazuma he either would escape or go through 50 existential crysis before accepting the fact

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
in regards to the pregnancy feature, make it a mid to late game feature, early game should be about making relationships and sexing the waifus. plus from what people say about the LN, Darkness makes sure to make projects about building orphaneges and is a big sister figure to the kids as well as her cousin Iris.

back on topic, we should have focus on building a roster of women to waifu, and some girls already in the game need more scenes. Apperently we with get a Library which includes a Librarian lady, so possible new waifu as well.

That’s kinda of an asshole behavior tho, and knowing her she would restart chugging the day after, better if both of them agree on it and…

Wait why are we talking about pregnancies?!
When there is still no Yunyun scenes yet!
Knowing Kazuma he either would escape or go through 50 existential crisis before accepting the fact
agreed, focus on the girls and then, very very very far into the game's cycle the "Kazuma got game to the point all his waifus are pregnant by him" posssible ending would make more sense.

speaking of waifus, what do you all think about my comment regarding possible new addition to the roster of ladies? it is not a "do it nowz. or me angy, grrr!1!!" question, but a "if we are going to talk about this game, let's talk about what ladies you want to see" sort of question.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
i for one fully support a pregnancy feature. the entire point of sex is to have kids after all, the pleasure is but an incentive. that being said considering kazuma's personality i do agree him wanting kids seems a bit off... unless he's not the one who has to take care of them! :KEK:

in other news, the only good mom candidates imo are yunyun, chris, wiz (maybe, and that's if she even can she even get pregnant), and lalatina (considering she actually does help take care of kids occasionally).

that said, it would be interesting if by having a kid aqua mellows out, stops drinking, and stops being super impulsive like she sorta does late story. only then could she join the ranks of good mothers!

Fuscen

Dec 21, 2020
Are you telling me Darkness can be a reasonable parent or even an ok parent?
tbf on me, I did say at least 2 out of every girl in konosuba-verse, which gives me a lot of wriggle room to omit the alcoholic, the masochist, and the terrorist (I was thinking Eris and YunYun/Wiz, Yun because I know damn well none y'all would oppose if she asks for a child, and Wiz has damn fine personality even if she might not be fertile)

if we are going to talk about this game, let's talk about what ladies you want to see
as long as they aren't from gacha shit and don't steal the spotlight from the konosuba squad I won't mind.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: zARRR

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
i for one fully support a pregnancy feature. the entire point of sex is to have kids after all, the pleasure is but an incentive. that being said considering kazuma's personality i do agree him wanting kids seems a bit off... unless he's not the one who has to take care of them! :KEK:

in other news, the only good mom candidates imo are yunyun, chris, wiz (maybe, and that's if she even can she even get pregnant), and lalatina (considering she actually does help take care of kids occasionally).

that said, it would be interesting if by having a kid aqua mellows out, stops drinking, and stops being super impulsive like she sorta does late story. only then could she join the ranks of good mothers!
Knock all of them up.
With multiple wives the bad moms can foist the kids on the good moms.
then you drag the bad moms with you to fight monsters to make money for the household. so they are at least good for something other than making babies

AD5

Jul 2, 2017
"if we are going to talk about this game, let's talk about what ladies you want to see" sort of question.
Since nobody has answered you I'll answer you. All the girls that I want from Konosuba are already in the game (I'm anime only) though I would be fine with Sylvia being added. However, a girl from another anime that I'd like to have a route or at least be added would be Echidna from Re:zero.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
the game isn't complete, and asking for a full save is pointless since in-game stats change depending on choices made. (it's not grindy enough to warrant even asking for a save file, it takes less than 1 min to farm affection stat to the next level with any given character)
Man I appreciate the explanation, but if there is something I understood with full save askers (even more than Cheat code complainers) is that every tentative at communication shall be similar to this:
1676099197236.gif

(But that won’t make me stop making fun of them)

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes