AD5

Jul 2, 2017
Guys, I wonder:
1. How to avoid being jailed?
2. How to get Salmon and Fortune Gem?
Go on adventures or work to avoid being jailed
You get Salmon from going on adventures sometimes getting the opportunity to fish
The fortune gems you get from defeating enemies sometimes (Go on a adventure)

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

Habish

Mar 6, 2021
Guys, I wonder:
1. How to avoid being jailed?
2. How to get Salmon and Fortune Gem?
if you already read book of fishing then getting salmon is a pain in the ass...

You have to time it so you pull the road AFTER the indicator , the more you delay the worse fish you get - and salmon is like rare rank... So delay it untill it's about to fail

PastryIRL needs to fix this , you get punished both by reading that dam book and being good at fishing ... you only get epic fish which are useless..

• Thinking Face

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Additionally, keep an eye out for interactive objects in the background while adventuring. Fortune gems have a glint you're bound to notice.

You have to time it so you pull the road AFTER the indicator , the more you delay the worse fish you get - and salmon is like rare rank... So delay it untill it's about to fail
I'm not sure what made you think that. As I mentioned before, salmon is a rare fish, and there's a 50/50 chance to get it or the epic fish during the first window, and 50/50 to get it or the common fish during second window. Which means that no matter how quick you are, or whether or not you have read the fishing book, salmon is always a possible drop.

You can read the details here: https://f95zone.to/threads/adventurer-trainer-v0-1-6a-pastryirl.101740/post-9718266

Reactions: AD5

aeronux

Dec 18, 2021
Go on adventures or work to avoid being jailed
You get Salmon from going on adventures sometimes getting the opportunity to fish
Thanks, that worked for me!

Reactions: AD5

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Very much so. I intend to continue supporting the old versions, so you won't have to start over in order to experience the new events, but I will highly recommend to do so in order to understand the changes in the story. I'm addressing some problematic parts in it that people have been complaining about ever since the first release.
Do you anticipate eventually getting to a point where restarts are no longer recommended/necessary?

I just ask because due to my nature, restarting sandbox games as they're developed eventually sours me on them. And I really enjoyed what I played of 0.1.3 so I don't want that to happen with this game.

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Do you anticipate eventually getting to a point where restarts are no longer recommended/necessary?
We're at this point now. Restarts were never necessary, and I maintain a save patching system to make sure old saves are supported. I know how discouraging it is to have to start over every time a new version comes out:)

The only reason a restart was recommended for v0.1.5 was the significant rewrite and new graphics of all events, but even then you don't necessarily have to.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I hope we get pregnancy at some point, they probably don't have contraceptives there, I want Aqua to get knocked up, and as a balancing thing, once they're visibly pregnant, they can't go on quests until the baby is born, we can have an infirmary in the house and hire someone to take care of the children in case the characters go on quests or have events, so you can still get everything, and repeatable sex scenes so we can have pregnant sex sounds fun too.

Aqua would probably hate being pregnant (at first), as she's not allowed to drink during it, we'll just have to fuck her enough so she'll be satisfied with that.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
-show with at least 2 ideal mother candidates
-picks the alcoholic to be the parent
yes child protection services, this post here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean ideal mother in Konosuba is an oxymoron.

Are you telling me Darkness can be a reasonable parent or even an ok parent?
Like… what?!

I know Aqua’s worse but the more I think about and the more I believe all girls in Konosuba would end up bing stalked by child protection services everywhere.
Not to mention the fact that Kazuma would probably throw himself to a carriage to get isekaid in Mexico to avoid child support.

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes