throwawaynamelul

Oct 7, 2017
I am liking this game a lot, combat is fun, and the rest of the game is good, and the dialogue is funny and not trash. Definitely going to keep an eye on this one, as I am excited for the what the future will hold for this game. Wish you the best of luck developing this game!

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
And I have found yet another memorable reference of internet history

Screenshot (35).png

Kudos to Pastry, normally too many of these jokes would saturate the mood but I guess Pastry has found the magical formula to keep things relatively not obnoxious

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
There are 4 in the game right now

... you saw my roadmap didn't you :Kappa:
no, it just occurred to me, that it would be a good idea to have a Library to go to if you don't want RNG to dictate if you get the books or not.

also, that idea of mine about the Librarian asking for favors as a way to guarantee that Kazuma will leave the library intact. Would that be a good thing to implement?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
anyone got the cheat code?
Yeah the game, pay and get them... I already said this, but the game is not hard and it's fun and enjoyable... like you know an actual game.
...Or wait maybe it is really hard, like Dark souls hard, and I just became a pro gamer without knowing it!

Edit: I really did trigger noobs, damn I good at this, keep giving me points:LUL:

Last edited:

Notai

Aug 14, 2019
As nice as the lighting stuff is, Kazuma's face in the bust image looks off with the bottom and top of his face being darker and the middle being light. It makes his face look.. sunken? He looks fine during events though so its just that image of him. Game is still fantastic and I appreciate your work!

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Kazuma's face in the bust image looks off with the bottom and top of his face being darker and the middle being light
I have a ticket in the backlog to fix Kazuma's & Aqua's bust off images to follow the same lighting & setup as other bustups :)
Glad you're enjoying the game!

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
As nice as the lighting stuff is, Kazuma's face in the bust image looks off with the bottom and top of his face being darker and the middle being light. It makes his face look.. sunken? He looks fine during events though so its just that image of him. Game is still fantastic and I appreciate your work!
is that a freaking Darkest Dungeon reference!?

Habish

Mar 6, 2021
I have a ticket in the backlog to fix Kazuma's & Aqua's bust off images to follow the same lighting & setup as other bustups :)
Glad you're enjoying the game!
Is this the end of this version? ( I'm stuck at the door in dungeon floor 2 , says can't open doors talk to Chris )

I tried talking to chris by going to alley and "find chris" yet I can't seem to get any new events

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2022
Adventurer Trainer
Version: 0.1.5a
Type: Sandbox - VN feel
Content: Medium
Pacing: Steady
Plot line: Main Charm of The Game - Konosuba Adventurer Life -> Adventure + Team + Trouble + H
Setting: Well, Konosuba...

Character Models: Really Good
Personalities: Nicely Recreated

Music: Decent but we got another SFX guru
Animation: Really good but usually lacks a bit of length and variation

Thoughts: Much better than expected. No Grindfest. One problem though: couldn't find Pickle Potion...

Habish

Mar 6, 2021
I have some combat mechanics suggestions if you'd like to hear...

Can you make combo points / bufffs persist through battles?

Feels bad when you save like 10 combo points - enemies die and next battle you're back to 0 combo pts z:

Also buffs are very short... Can you increase durations by 1 turn at the very least.... ( I'd personally like to see longer buffs than +1 turn...it's very annoying how short they are )

Some skill issues:
Megumin is sooo weak compared to yunyun...

Like her dmg is either same as yunyun but costs more mana( -25 mana -50% dmg perk )

Or her mana consumption is insane ( 100 mana for +100% dmg ) Yunyun can do same damage with 2 cycles of her skills - 32 mana total.

Aqua can do similar damage too... Half the mana cost

So like she needs something to make her stand out... should be very simple - just buff dmg xd

Buff her base dmg of explosion - I don't know to what number... sorry

Her burn should do more dmg too - 10hp per turn is very weak against enemies in floor 2 - as game progresses she'll become a joke with this kind of dmg... ( They have like 400/500 hp already )

Maybe buff burn to 10% HP? ( That plays along pretty well - when she's knocked out enemies burn , or if you use perk for no knockout then you have 1 turn wait before her explosion is charged up )

*Maybe 5% if 10% sounds too high? I'm thinking whether enemies can kill you in 10 turns or not... Likely not so maybe 5% is better ( that gives 20 turns to enemies before they burn to death )

This forces players to upgrade burn so to balance it out and make the other perk next to burn more appealing:

Have like higher stun % ( 70/80% stun ) with tons of dubuffs - think of it like earthquake after explosion, enemies get dazed from it and receive tons of debuffs - stun, dmg reduction, accuracy reduction, dodge reduction , like everything xd ( You can pretty much put all debuffs that are in the game and have rng factor decide what gets applied, that would be fun you get different debuffs every time : Like 50% chance to apply on each debuff ? )

Aqua
( Aqua's buff is pretty trash tbh... it's either single target dmg increase with very low duration - you're better off just doing dispell undead... you do more dmg this way.... Or it's a team wide dodge buff , it's too short for it to be of any use ) - this is a pain to keep applying especially with how bad in game controls are on mobile , it would be better if there's a skill path to make her buffs team wide:

Like one route focuses on increasing survivability , healing increased , dodge , etc. ( This is already in game )

The other focuses on increasing damage - dmg % , crit % , speed , etc.

Both routes should be team wide and longer lasting

Kazuma skills are ... lol I don't even know

Darkness...

I don't mind with how ridiculous raising her accuracy is... But maybe add some effect when she actually manages to land it ? ( No idea wot but something ? )

Her buff skill... Like what's the point of buffing everyone's armour , she's the one that's supposed to be hit not her team... ( Instead maybe have some damage sharing ? When ally gets hit darkness receives 80% damage for them ? Make this into a passive too o.o This would go perfect with her personality + gives a reason to bring darkness along to soak dmg for team )

As for her skills.... since the one above should be turned into a passive then for her active buff something like darkness dmg reduction?

Reduce dmg by 30/40% > Provoke all enemies > Buff speed of all allies ( You don't need to buff darkness speed )

Her weaken should be aoe skill ,maybe even buffed with new types of weaken?

Like add 2 routes:

- Reduce speed, armor, dodge ? Something that would make killing enemies easier

- Reduce speed , damage , accuracy ? Something to make enemies weaker , so the team can survive

When I play I only use Kazuma/Aqua/Yunyun

Megumin and darkness are a pain in the ass...

They do 0 dmg and practically bring nothing to the team, I'd really like to see them getting a buff :ROFLMAO:

What do you think ?

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 39 Votes