bloopy132231

May 2, 2021
Idk why, but I can't unlock the girl to the far right, like the middle far right, I'm sorry but I really can't seem to know who or where I can find em

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Idk why, but I can't unlock the girl to the far right, like the middle far right, I'm sorry but I really can't seem to know who or where I can find em
That's Lolisa. Her first event happens if you have found the Succubi Cafe and after you spend the night drinking with Aqua in her room

What do you think ?
Some very good suggestions! I constantly work on balancing so I appreciate all the feedback

Hklmn

May 12, 2019
That's Lolisa. Her first event happens if you have found the Succubi Cafe and after you spend the night drinking with Aqua in her room

Some very good suggestions! I constantly work on balancing so I appreciate all the feedback
can you add Aqua virgin scene?

Sacenergy

Jun 16, 2022
This is a great game. I am not that much into reading tons of text but here I am actually enjoying it! Being a huge Konosuba fan sure helps. So many choices, so many adventures, so many scenes, beautiful artwork, even the music kinda hits the vibe of the anime.

You missed a big chance for an upskirt shot in the intro, it was in the anime after all :) But there is plenty later on, so no damage done.

So very lovely, thank you for making this, I love it! Here's a little song you might enjoy, seems not many people listened to it,so it might be new for you:

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
This is a great game. I am not that much into reading tons of text but here I am actually enjoying it! Being a huge Konosuba fan sure helps. So many choices, so many adventures, so many scenes, beautiful artwork, even the music kinda hits the vibe of the anime.
I'm glad you liked what the game has to offer so far! <3
Perhaps you would consider leaving a review as well? It helps a lot!

Here's a little song you might enjoy, seems not many people listened to it,so it might be new for you
Never heard it before, but I like it!
While we're sharing, here are a couple of my personal favorites:
and the classic 10 hour version of bakuretsu lalala

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
Not gonna lie I'm really enjoying the combat here. Actually one of the best systems I've tried on a Ren'py game. It's derived from Octopath Traveler right? I might buy and try that when it goes on sale on Steam. :D It's been a while since I've played a long JRPG.

As for Darkness managing to hit something, does she even hit something/become decent at offense in the later LN volumes? :LOL: I've only watched the anime until the Movie. I did buy and am currently reading the earlier volumes though but haven't reached the ones after the movie.

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
MRCRACKER523 said:
14 days and game over. it really has a harem and sandbox tag.
I like the animations but you should put that after 14 days game over.
I liked the game but it seems to me that you can't put a sandbox label on a game with a 14 day time limit.
MRCRACKER523 , there is no hard limit to the game's timer. You're supposed to go on adventures and work at the guild or construction site to extend that time. Naturally, if you don't, you lose.

It's derived from Octopath Traveler right?
It is indeed! For all my love for Octopath, I hope they come up with a better story for the sequel (and finally give us some character interactions!)

As for Darkness managing to hit something
I do take some... creative liberties when it comes to source material ;)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
MRCRACKER523 , there is no hard limit to the game's timer. You're supposed to go on adventures and work at the guild or construction site to extend that time. Naturally, if you don't, you lose.
To be fair, even with a time limit the game remains still a Sandbox, it does not nullifies it, Majorca’s mask and the Pikmin series have sandbox elements and a time limit, even another famous game called Summer memories has a time limit but no one complaints about it :sneaky:
I like the time system gives the player reasons to organize their time and reasons to defeat Sena in the most humiliating way possible!
Chaotic is the way

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You sound like a broken record man, even if we multiply to 100 Aqua’s potential interest, the interest would still be zero, since 0 x 100 is still zero.
I don't know... I could see some degragation lovers going for a girl like Aqua. I mean, imagine how degrading it would be to have sex with her and how humiliating it would be to present her as your girlfriend.

2wglqiz104s31.png

I like that you included an option to avoid her scene.
+1 to this.

bloopy132231

May 2, 2021

nope, for some reason I have only ONE girl needed
and Lolisa is already unlocked

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I don't know... I could see some degragation lovers going for a girl like Aqua. I mean, imagine how degrading it would be to have sex with her and how humiliating it would be to present her as your girlfriend.

View attachment 2353623

+1 to this.
Even having her in your harem in general, already having her as a teammate, what a shame, but as an harem member:
“Ah yes I am the most powerful man in the world with wives everywhere”
“And what’s that?”
Shivers and starts sweating
“It’s the… the Janitor I swear”

Anyways I checked her scenes and are fine, no need of modifications, now le’s relod a safe save

Sacenergy

Jun 16, 2022
Perhaps you would consider leaving a review as well? It helps a lot!
Of course! Took me a while to figure out how though, those stars are kinda hidden within the title :)

Now that I figured it out it's obvious though. Must have been blind.

This one you suggested has a great vibe to it!

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
nope, for some reason I have only ONE girl needed
and Lolisa is already unlocked
You might be on an older version then. Middle far right used to be Gabriel in v0.1.5, and there was a bug that prevented her profile from being unlocked.

mik wazooski

Dec 2, 2021
dont know if this is just me, but in the Eris scene in 1.16a, i get exception errors every time she talks. idk if its cuz my game files got like corrupted or something but it just doesnt seem to be working

dont know if the image helps at all, but for now ima just go through it and ignore all the exceptions and hope it turns out ok
1675214347822.png

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Even having her in your harem in general, already having her as a teammate, what a shame, but as an harem member:
“Ah yes I am the most powerful man in the world with wives everywhere”
“And what’s that?”
Shivers and starts sweating
“It’s the… the Janitor I swear”

Anyways I checked her scenes and are fine, no need of modifications, now le’s relod a safe save
Yeah... I could see her fulfilling a degradation/ humiliation fetish mono, but as part of a party harem, she's basically minus 1 girl. I mean, she's the Scrappy Doo of party harem members.
Bakuretsu bakuretsu La La La~

Explosion! :)

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes