VN Ren'Py Abandoned Adventures at Magic Academy [Release 5.1] [Super Simian]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
The Linux and Mac download links are switched with each other.

Aside from that, the Linux version seems to work fine so far. Thank you for providing it! :)

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
Je n'ai pas encore testé mais, voilà déjà une version compressée (128 Mo) pour ceux qui ne veulent charger les 1,5 Go
I haven't tested it yet but, here is already a compressed version (128 MB) for those who don't want to load the 1.5 GB

Reactions: Canto Forte

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Hmmm... 1.5 GB? Or whis Game have a lots of CG Or Game have CG but with High ReSolitions...
If Fist when Game get from me 10/10 if Second 1/10... --__--
Since it's a 3dcg game i'm guessing it's the latter... Hi resolution Cg's.

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
Honestly the story reminds me really fucking hard of Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei the main character is literally a god when it comes to combat, he is in a secret military organisation, his sister loves him, he is a genius, he uses guns as his magic caster weapon and his speciality is canceling the skills of other people, also the way that guy activated his skills in the DC combat lol. Oh yeah the MC of the anime also joined the DC and defeated their stronk guy in a second or whatever. Like wtf the game and the anime are way too obvious too similar. Just watch the anime, then play this game. Kek.

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of r2!

PC (129MB): - - - -
Mac (123MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
Honestly the story reminds me really fucking hard of Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei the main character is literally a god when it comes to combat, he is in a secret military organisation, his sister loves him, he is a genius, he uses guns as his magic caster weapon and his speciality is canceling the skills of other people, also the way that guy activated his skills in the DC combat lol.
you watch your mouth heathen, there can only be one Godsuya, heh. But in all seriousness, i guess the dev might have drawn inspiration from Mahouka

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
This game is off to a good start. Too many clicks to do anything, and buttons placed so far apart you have to move the mouse a lot. Did you all notice there is a hints button in the top right corner of the relationship screen for each girl? Checking hints for all the girls is a chore. But the story seems good and well written.

Some people here compare it to Waifu Academy, but the MCs are completely different. WA has a vengeful rapist MC with a touch of snowflake for motivation. This MC is a good guy, with a bit too much ability to be believable. Still, I prefer this game to WA, and hope it keeps going.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
interesting story. i like it so far it almost feels like it need a patch but its ok without. i hope it keeps going for a while.

Ermin_Gusiev

Jan 13, 2018
so anyone else besides me thinks the games banner and screen shots of some of the characters thats suppose to be in the game looks some what similar to Waifu Academy just with lower renders

because i spy Kayane Minami Kaori and Mommy (Tomoe)
I also think like that its similiar with Minami and Tomoe from Waifu Academy. I just remembered some VN have character looks like Katty from Daughter for Dessert

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Choc0keki

Jul 7, 2017
As opposed to the comparisons with Waifu Academy, the concept reminds me of Mahouka koukou no Rettousei, which I like.
Though I do wish there was something to show whether or not an event is going on in a specific area, going through each and every map of the school to look for something new is a bit of a chore. Otherwise, the characters are very cute and I will anticipate to see how the story goes~

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
As opposed to the comparisons with Waifu Academy, the concept reminds me of Mahouka koukou no Rettousei, which I like.
Though I do wish there was something to show whether or not an event is going on in a specific area, going through each and every map of the school to look for something new is a bit of a chore. Otherwise, the characters are very cute and I will anticipate to see how the story goes~
Which would also be a large pair of shoes to fill because Mahouka koukou no Rettousei is awesome. I didn't try it yet, i just went by the looks of the banner and pictures in the OP and that looks a lot like waifu academy.

So after trying i can say its not bad but, like already mentioned, this clicking through all the locations is pretty annoying.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes