VN Ren'Py Abandoned Adventures at Magic Academy [Release 5.1] [Super Simian]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Wish they would add a facepalm icon under the like button. This happens way too often some people are just to lazy to read.
If i was new here i would say you're exagerating, but that can't be more true than it is, A LOT of people here don't bother reading even on a four pages thread, that's pretty absurd tbh

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
+ Yuuto and Ayane are hot, good start
+ Teacher chick is hot
+ Mika has some mild gyaru vibes, I like it
+ Minami's cute
+ Good HS quality models
+ Really liking Sophia ;D

+- MC looks like Squall from FFVIII, make of that what you want xD
+- Environments look alright, considering it's HS
+- Yosuke looks strange
+- Asuka looks boring and is a living trope

- Commander looks like a registered sex offender
- The navigation is horrendous... you never know where to go and the school has like 403 rooms
- Too much text, too heavy use of the same character renders just standing there, too convoluted story
- 1048 characters and I don't really think anyone stood out, it's all just kinda people
- Sex scenes felt uninspired and boring

Played til day 4... no more story events. Meh. :(

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
So day 4 actually has nothing cause I can't find any characters tho the hints suggest otherwise. I just can't seem to get anything started on the 4th day. Every room in school is empty so can't start any lessons

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
the game is decent(but i've seen game way worse...so it's like this game for now is in the middle of my personal Ranking, no good but not even bad) but a weird thing that i liked and at the same time i disliked...is MC's penis...is not the default one from Corruption/Dark Magic and other games with that kind of renders...BUT the Penis' veins are weird...are like weird specks or dots, with the form of a spermatozoon....

I mean thank God that penis is not the classic ugly one, but at the same time is "nice/cute" with those weird details XD like the artist never saw veins on a penis XD

Reactions: Canto Forte
Sep 11, 2018
+ Yuuto and Ayane are hot, good start
+ Teacher chick is hot
+ Mika has some mild gyaru vibes, I like it
+ Minami's cute
+ Good HS quality models
+ Really liking Sophia ;D

+- MC looks like Squall from FFVIII, make of that what you want xD
+- Environments look alright, considering it's HS
+- Yosuke looks strange
+- Asuka looks boring and is a living trope

- Commander looks like a registered sex offender
- The navigation is horrendous... you never know where to go and the school has like 403 rooms
- Too much text, too heavy use of the same character renders just standing there, too convoluted story
- 1048 characters and I don't really think anyone stood out, it's all just kinda people
- Sex scenes felt uninspired and boring

Played til day 4... no more story events. Meh. :(
So day 4 actually has nothing cause I can't find any characters tho the hints suggest otherwise. I just can't seem to get anything started on the 4th day. Every room in school is empty so can't start any lessons
You both missed stuff there are story parts that only happen on the weekends. the gym does not even open till the second weekend.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Adventures at Magic Academy [Release 3] [Super Simian] - Original Size: 990.93 MB

Download Win (76.97 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 18, 2019
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Adventures at Magic Academy [Release 3] [Super Simian] - Original Size: 990.93 MB

Download Win (76.97 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks and congrats jr to uploader huh (y):giggle::love:

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes