VN Ren'Py Abandoned Adventures at Magic Academy [Release 5.1] [Super Simian]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Paranoid_android
Nothing to do with the game. I just wanted to ask where your signature image came from. I tried to use the automatic google search but it just came up with 'sketch' and no content.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
two minutes into the game and I'm getting heavy school vibes. I wonder if the dev was inspired by it.
Play this game and then i remember some from anime it feel like a bit with this game.
its anime Grisaia no Rakuen and Yuuji. lol.
CIRS for CMA and Asako for maria.

May 7, 2017
Paranoid_android
Nothing to do with the game. I just wanted to ask where your signature image came from. I tried to use the automatic google search but it just came up with 'sketch' and no content.
ssj782, the character in my signature is Lady Death (an iteration of her), and it belongs to the music video of .

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
hrm it says ayane event but i'm getting no ayane event, she's almost never at home except sometimes and all i can do is ask how are you and she says taking a break from studies. what the hell?!?

also what is the point of a hint system if it never has any hints?!?

Reactions: HangTuah

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This reminds me of another Academy game except for the difference with this one it has magic :p even some of the characters look a bit similar :unsure:

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
I really like this game. Also because the MC is a tough guy. I did use save edit site to get 100/100, I am not one to grind.
I give it a 8/10 atm.

One improvement I would suggest, add more pictures. The scenes are great, but there is a lot of text where you or the girl do something. But you dont see it. I mean, "MC brushes x girl's hair". That would be a great moment where you see a cute girl who likes that. Or doesnt like it. Instead you get a lot of text, where stuff happens, but you are still stuck with a picture that happened 3 scenes ago. Or so it feels when I played it.

Keep it up.

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
Download Links
Compressed Verison of Release 4 (Quality 80%)
File Size 170MB

Repack Version of Release 4 Lossless ( Quality ~99%)
File Size 406MB

Last edited:

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
how do u have sex with Eimi and have dates with Ayane i have only got the nude rpd scan with her and nothing else?

Last edited:

Prongs66

Jul 29, 2018
anyone know where to find Hana? says shes got a new repeatable but i cant find her
She's at school on the third floor in the evening.
Anyone knows how to trigger the Stacy event? Hint says she might be in the library after school again, but she's never there.
Also didn't get any Fubuki event and the hint says no more events for her...

Edit: Got the Stacy Event, you have to read in the library in the evening...

Last edited:
May 7, 2017
I just found out the Ayane scenes (Park Visit, Dinner Date and Bowling). They only occur if you speak to Ayane in evenings during the weekend, they appear in the form of date options.

The Fubuki scene is triggered during Sundays afternoons only, on the Gym's swimming pool.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2018
Interesting game so far, I feel like the story borrowed abit from "The Irregular at Magic High School" anime which is a plus for me.

HowlingCurve

Oct 29, 2018
If anyone is interested in cheats, I found a few console commands that work. You will need unren in the extracted folder with the the exe file, just place unren in there and run the bat file then press 9 when prompted.
stamina = x
combat = x
money = x
sprint = x
agility = x
reading = x
swimming = x
magic_theory = x
magic_engineering = x

Replace X with desired number (money = 10000)
I will be looking at more commands once there is more content.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes