VN Ren'Py Abandoned Adventures at Magic Academy [Release 5.1] [Super Simian]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
So this game have content from Waifu Academy.... Really now
Waifu Academy is using vanilla HS resources like a lot of other games. Waifu Academy uses scene cards strait out of Studio NEO. The same thing with all of the characters in WA. They are all just someone else's character cards that are plugged into WA. I have them on my own computer.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
what i need to do to win against mary some helpo and a way to repeat scenes cus after i finish hana scnes they say i can repeat that scene but i dont know how

Last edited:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
The premise caught my interest. Its a Harry Potter meets James Bond vibe in honey select universe. Plenty of characters, plots keeping me interested so far, and writing is solid. Lot of potential here and I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it and it really deserves more support than it has fellas. Paetron +1 for me and hope the rest of you will give it a try and throw some support this way for the potential it has.

May 7, 2017
Any type of walkthrough?
There's a hint system/walkthrough for the characters on the phone, you can access said hint system by going to the relationship window, then selecting a girl's portrait and finally by hovering on the top-right icon of the screen (it will even tell you if there is no more content available).
Plus, if you ever find difficulty finding the rest of the scenes/interactions with some of the girls all have been answered in the last 3-4 pages of the thread.

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Plus, if you ever find difficulty finding the rest of the scenes/interactions with some of the girls all have been answered in the last 3-4 pages of the thread.
Ah ok, i clicked the phone cuz i know its sometimes there but must have missed it. i was on a different version so that might have made a difference. Thanks.

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
Any type of walkthrough?
A full walkthrough for Release 5.1 is attached. (AAMA_Walkthrough_Release_5.1.txt)
- It takes about 24 Days to complete all content.

Also all saves are attached. (AAMA_All_Saves_5.1.rar)
- All scenes are included.

At first it didn't seem like there was much content because the "!" story ends very quickly, but there's surprisingly a lot more to continue further by talking with certain girls at different areas and times to progress. The one thing that bothered me the most was how tedious it was opening the navigation to the areas over and over, and some of the placement of the UI could be improved as well.

For the navigation I think it would be easier to access other areas if they appear after moving the mouse over the navigation icon, and possibly if it was on the right or top middle of the screen. Also I think it would help if the names of areas were placed just above each areas image rather than in the top left to find locations faster.

A gallery of CG's and movies would be nice too as well as "Quest Helper" or something to help progress through the game with the different girls. The hints were troublesome to access because you have to click on each girl and then the question mark every time. Also they weren't very helpful and it seemed like a lot of them were missing. To improve the hint system I think it would be better if all hints were displayed immediately rather than having to click the question mark. Then all hints with short titles would be shown as headers which you can tap to expand and find out more information about how to progress. Current hints could be displayed in white and future or locked hints could be greyed out below.

I'm really hoping for more content or scenes with those beautiful mom's (especially Rachel :love:).

EDIT: Updated with Release 5.1 Walkthrough and Saves.
EDIT 2: Replaced incomplete Save 3-2 with Asuka (3 Options) and Added Call Asuka (Day 19)

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ryantrix ... any chance of a compressed new 5.1 version ? ... you are very welcome ;)!

Download Links
Compressed Verison of Release 4 (Quality 80%)
File Size 170MB

Repack Version of Release 4 Lossless ( Quality ~99%)
File Size 406MB

Reactions: WhyNot and JohnJG

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
get this right after the first fight

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/arena_fight.rpy", line 194, in script
    jump arena_corridor_blur
ScriptError: could not find label 'arena_corridor_blur'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump arena_corridor_blur
  File "H:\DOWNLOAD\AdventuresAtMagicAcademy-Release_5-pc\AdventuresAtMagicAcademy-Release_5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1674, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "H:\DOWNLOAD\AdventuresAtMagicAcademy-Release_5-pc\AdventuresAtMagicAcademy-Release_5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Adventures at Magic Academy Release_5
Sat Oct 19 19:41:24 2019

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I see a lot of people mention Waifu Academy but I don't get that vibe.

I fucking hate the MC of Waifu Academy and I like this guy.

Saying that, I hated WA so won't see what the fans of that game see. I prefer this.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
So can you even study spells. Click on them and it just closes the page. No time progression, no stat change.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Adventures at Magic Academy [Release 5.1] [Super Simian] - Original Size: 1.56GB

Download PC (106MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-Loli-Ghost-

Jul 18, 2018
get this right after the first fight

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    jump arena_corridor_blur

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump arena_corridor_blur
  File "H:\DOWNLOAD\AdventuresAtMagicAcademy-Release_5-pc\AdventuresAtMagicAcademy-Release_5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1674, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "H:\DOWNLOAD\AdventuresAtMagicAcademy-Release_5-pc\AdventuresAtMagicAcademy-Release_5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Adventures at Magic Academy Release_5
Sat Oct 19 19:41:24 2019
Same, I got passed that by making sure that I won.

Last edited:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I can't start the game from the beginning, when I click "Start" in the main menu it takes me to Rei fight scene. Does anyone have this issue ? :unsure:

If someone can share his save from the start of the game (the intro) it would be cool, thx

Reactions: Rikamaru and Paul87
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes