VN Ren'Py Abandoned Adventures at Magic Academy [Release 5.1] [Super Simian]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
If the story is only even halfway decent from what I read in the description, this game is one of my new HALLELUJA VNs.
Need to download now.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
well here is a quick fix for it use unren then press 2 then look for

Code:
jump arena_corridor_blur
change it to

Code:
jump rei_side_06

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
New version seems broken, the entire intro is skipped and replaced with some fight.
Yeah I got this issue too, can't start a new game from the beginning

If someone can share his save from the intro it would be cool thx (y)

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
story seems loosely based on Mahouka well at least the MC reminds me of the MC in that. Based on the intro in the school.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Im getting no hints at the moment for two of the girls the rest say no more in this release, so im guessing that after meeting fubuki in the school yard there should be something else after that and the same with Keiko since they say non at the moment instead of none in this release right? If so how do I start them?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Play this game and then i remember some from anime it feel like a bit with this game.
its anime Grisaia no Rakuen and Yuuji. lol.
CIRS for CMA and Asako for maria.
Well I thought first the irregular at magic high school too because I still need to play the Grisaia Series

rehiols

Sep 27, 2018
I got the Android version and I can't get any scenes of those displayed at page 1st how do I make progress I can't get it.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i actually really like this game. dont care if its based off an anime or something else. would even patron but since i cant name the MC it kills my desire to patron. aside from that love the game. some games i wont even play if the MC's name is terrible in my opinion. hope the dev keeps up the good work.

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
i actually really like this game. dont care if its based off an anime or something else. would even patron but since i cant name the MC it kills my desire to patron. aside from that love the game. some games i wont even play if the MC's name is terrible in my opinion. hope the dev keeps up the good work.
I feel like every game should give you the choice to name your character or MC (or the person you're following around the most) to give that option to players for added immersion. I mean it's not the hardest thing to define or program into your game (especially in Ren'Py games).

Kind of makes the game feel more voyeuristic if we're following around some named or defined MC (nothing wrong with that if that's your end goal).

But in a game set up like this - more from a first person POV - it kinda feels like a player named MC of your choice would've been a better idea for immersion.

Reactions: Look-see

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I feel like every game should give you the choice to name your character or MC (or the person you're following around the most) to give that option to players for added immersion. I mean it's not the hardest thing to define or program into your game (especially in Ren'Py games).

Kind of makes the game feel more voyeuristic if we're following around some named or defined MC (nothing wrong with that if that's your end goal).

But in a game set up like this - more from a first person POV - it kinda feels like a player named MC of your choice would've been a better idea for immersion.
agreed i mean i wouldnt care if it was a kinetic novel. cuz then its just a story. but this game lets you make choices so im assuming immersion was a goal. if not well that explains that then.

Reactions: crewfalcons

rehiols

Sep 27, 2018
This one has an Android version but how to play this is really not in my understanding only the school event of morning start from bedroom can be done 2 times as it is programmed and a run on track in evening just that thing no more any other scene you will get if you play

World

Jun 30, 2017
How do you apply the 5.1 patch? Also I've seen some comments saying the latest patch is somewhat buggy, should I start with 5.0 and then update?

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes