VN Ren'Py Abandoned Adventures at Magic Academy [Release 5.1] [Super Simian]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so are people saying Waifu academy clone cuz models looks the same? i figured daz models would've gotten us used to that lol
but to me the story is different enough where i dont really mind it. like i said at the moment i like it. i have more an issue with all the clicking

Mr Wayne

Jul 7, 2017
That is what it looks like to me also. thought it might be a good one we cah only hopr that there is a bug stopping the game play,

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
For being a mix of Visual Novel and Relationship Grinder, it's not that bad... It has a unique story and plot, with a mix of believable characters along with a few over the top characters... The visuals are done really well, especially for being an Asian style (unsure if it's Honey Select or not) VN/Game... The few animations are alright, but short... The protagonist is likeable, not being a complete pervert... Sex and what not just seem to come naturally to him... He doesn't toot his own horn all the time, but he is good at what he needs to be good at, when the time is right... Sure, there are a few characters that just throw themselves at the protagonist, but there seems to be a balance between good story telling, a unique plot, along side the erotic content... Sure, there are a few tiny quirks, and the current content is short, but it's still early into development... I went ahead and posted my review...

Zip

Pirata

Jun 11, 2017
The story line is good enough to keep eager for new updates, yes it might be short but this game is barely starting and its a good start so far

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Yuuto Kazama? Reminds me of the badass Yuuji Kazami or Kazami Yuuji. Coincindence? I dont think so :)

Anyway is there incest in it? Someone mentioned a little sister but i dont see an incest tag. I would consider downloading it if there is incest.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Yuuto Kazama? Reminds me of the badass Yuuji Kazami or Kazami Yuuji. Coincindence? I dont think so :)

Anyway is there incest in it? Someone mentioned a little sister but i dont see an incest tag. I would consider downloading it if there is incest.
dont know if theres plans for a patch. but atm she is someone who grew up with him.

Insaneflame

Apr 19, 2018
This game is off to a good start. Too many clicks to do anything, and buttons placed so far apart you have to move the mouse a lot. Did you all notice there is a hints button in the top right corner of the relationship screen for each girl? Checking hints for all the girls is a chore. But the story seems good and well written.

Some people here compare it to Waifu Academy, but the MCs are completely different. WA has a vengeful rapist MC with a touch of snowflake for motivation. This MC is a good guy, with a bit too much ability to be believable. Still, I prefer this game to WA, and hope it keeps going.
It's a clone of Waifu Academy with the story replaced by Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei.

zeka7

Jul 24, 2018
How do I triger the second event with Stacy(the library girl)? I have been going to the library for a week at every morning, afternoon and evening and still nothing... It just says: "She might be at the library again.". I also checked the school at all times. Is the second event coming the future realises or am I missing something?

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes