4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Hey, this is a pretty good start. The female lead is cute and spunky, which is a nice change of pace. Would be interesting to see more branching options and storyline diversion based on player choices going forward, as long as the dev plans carefully.

Hopefully, the general superhero themes are maintained (nothing too grimdark, heroics with a dash of seriousness + silliness), and the female lead keeps her Peter Parker-esque vibes.

I predict one if the endings will the strongest superhero (maybe Musclegirl?) and most diabolical supervillain (presumably unrevealed) resolving their differences by double teaming our protagonist. Congratulations, Nightwraith, you've saved the world! ;)

Reactions: KiraJames

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Adventures of a Rookie Superhero [v1.4] [Sneaky Games]

Download PC (126MB) - PIXELDRAIN
Download MAC (111MB) - PIXELDRAIN

Always support the Dev if you like the game you play.
Hey Exoplast. You might want to rename or add word compressed in your post. Search doesn't show your post

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
Loving the content so far, I've read a couple of chapters, and will definitely read the rest.

Just a heads up, I did notice a few typographical errors here and there, it might be helpful to get a third party to proofread.

Last edited:

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Thanks for the game.

I only have a tiny suggestion. It would be nice if the external name of the game (Adventures of a Rookie Superhero), the name of the game folder (AoRS) and the name of the save folder (I don't know) were the same.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Adventures of a Rookie Superhero [v1.7] [Sneaky Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 191 MB

PC/MAC: (1 week) - -

PC = Windows and Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
I really like how cute and tomboyish this protagonist is. She even has toned biceps lol. I think that most devs think that they just have to push the boob and butt sliders all the way to the right and call that sexy, but nothing could be further from the truth.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AdventuresOfARookieSuperhero-1.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes