3.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
where is the Link i cant find it? All the links on the startpage are d12.
sry mate someone gave me a old version but said v31 d13 didnt take down others comments when i should have sry

Warsat

Oct 4, 2016
@Warsat Please remember that everyone can play the games however they see fit, I know its your opinion and are entitled to your opinion and so are they so please remember to kept things civil when communicating to others on the site
i know he just want see i want see them too...but for me its such waste because autor put efort create whole game not just scenes..but like you said its only my opinion..sory for my english

Reactions: Raven3621

JQuiche

Aug 6, 2016
The thing is I played this game several times, doing a new playthougheverytime, because there is the scenes in class if you don't turn in your homework, etc etc... This game has so many choices that you can't play it entirely in one or even 2 playthough. But when I lost my saves, I had to play it all from the beggining again, and I played this game too many times to do it. I just can't play this game anyomre it makes me sick because I already played it too much.

Warsat

Oct 4, 2016
The thing is I played this game several times, doing a new playthougheverytime, because there is the scenes in class if you don't turn in your homework, etc etc... This game has so many choices that you can't play it entirely in one or even 2 playthough. But when I lost my saves, I had to play it all from the beggining again, and I played this game too many times to do it. I just can't play this game anyomre it makes me sick because I already played it too much.
you have point there playing again and again suck..i myself stop play few games because this.i just w8 for full game.

Reactions: Muff Diver

bum1

Aug 5, 2016
There is bug in the 4th class (teleportation) D13. After you enter the classrom no event triggers and you can't exit room.
Someone also has this?

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
im hoping for recall room save i really dont wanna play this again just to get all the scenes.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes