3.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So... I've decided to touch that thing again and play it all over. For some stupid reason I can't accept Ginger White Knight's route and this hooded cunt makes me sick. Is there a fix for that or I just decrypt the game again and watch pictures?
Edit.
Nevermind. Not wasting my time on it ever again. Sorry for bump.

Last edited:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I guess I will finally try this been putting it on the back burner but I just freed up some of my backlog of games last night.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
So... I've decided to touch that thing again and play it all over. For some stupid reason I can't accept Ginger White Knight's route and this hooded cunt makes me sick. Is there a fix for that or I just decrypt the game again and watch pictures?
Edit.
Nevermind. Not wasting my time on it ever again. Sorry for bump.
I feel you, man.
Afaik SJW-Route is just not implemented yet, as he wants to finish the dickhead-route first and then start working on the other one.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I feel you, man.
Afaik SJW-Route is just not implemented yet, as he wants to finish the dickhead-route first and then start working on the other one.
I am getting the vibe I am gonna regret trying this.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I feel you, man.
As I understand it, you get the chance to fuck over the dickhead edgy hood guy. I tried playing it as I liked the artwork, but yeah I just can't stand the main 'villain'. I'll give it a shot if/when it's possible to see it to the end with her getting the better of that guy.
Don't much care for the white knight route.
It's odd, I don't often care much about playing female characters, but in this game I find myself wanting to see the hooded guy die a slow death over a fire, actually have me rooting for the girl.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
It's odd, I don't often care much about playing female characters, but in this game I find myself wanting to see the hooded guy die a slow death over a fire, actually have me rooting for the girl.
That's how you know you found a good antagonist to your story :D

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I think reepyr has sent out at test to see who is leaking it, on patreon its v33.15

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
i only say this because i pledged to him and he sent out a build that caught me so banned me from pledging at all to him

Aug 5, 2016
i only say this because i pledged to him and he sent out a build that caught me so banned me from pledging at all to him
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Patreon doesn't prevent you from creating a new account and pledging to the guy right? In any case, I know Reepyr and Key' have worked together to snuff out leakers, so with these guys especially it's wise to be cautious about leaking stuff as soon as it's sent out. They're probably not done trying to plug leaks.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Patreon doesn't prevent you from creating a new account and pledging to the guy right? In any case, I know Reepyr and Key' have worked together to snuff out leakers, so with these guys especially it's wise to be cautious about leaking stuff as soon as it's sent out. They're probably not done trying to plug leaks.
I think you misunderstood me patreon didn't ban me only Reepyr did from pledging to him not patreon as a whole just him. Also had words with him over it on TFgames site in his games page for the game there.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Logan did a crossover with Tara.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes