3.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Kristof29

Aug 6, 2016
Mega is being wierd again. The page just wont load. Tried proxy server. That didnt work either.

Edit: Just installed chrome. Now mega loads just fine. So what is wrong with firefox?

Last edited:

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Edit: Just installed chrome. Now mega loads just fine. So what is wrong with firefox?
I use a modified version of firefox and it sometimes gets strange, but with firefox I haven't seen this problem, but for mega you can always use MegaDownloader :D

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Newest version ever get leaked?
When the Searchers exploring the world find it, You will have it. Unless a mystery person donates it to us. With claps, fireworks and pats on the back from all of us. We are waiting Mystery person :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: greyelf and griffor
May 30, 2017
Well, i was so excited to try the beta version found the link and downloaded it, couldn't play until now though because i had other things to do and it turned out it was an old version, someone faked the name. Fucking bullshit. Well and no one found anything yet? i looked on the patreon site and no update in one week. Has he left the project?

Chui08

May 3, 2017
Hmm, now he posted something on the patreon site, anybody know what he wrote?
Here's what he wrote:

I have one more tester that I am waiting to hear back from and then this version will be going out to the next reward tier. Surprisingly, there weren't too many things that have been reported that I needed to fix. I really did expect more issues since there were a lot of things going on with a lot of different switches and variables for different scenes.
Once I get this finished up I will get to work on Day 18!

Thanks for helping me to continue working on this project!

May 30, 2017
Here's what he wrote:

I have one more tester that I am waiting to hear back from and then this version will be going out to the next reward tier. Surprisingly, there weren't too many things that have been reported that I needed to fix. I really did expect more issues since there were a lot of things going on with a lot of different switches and variables for different scenes.
Once I get this finished up I will get to work on Day 18!

Thanks for helping me to continue working on this project!

Possess0r

Jun 15, 2017
Hello All,

someone have a savegame beginning of Day 11 ? i Cant go to sleep on day 10 :-(

Greetings !

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes