3.60 star(s) 19 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Thank you all for donating that hot elf chick!! My tail adores her.. well you know which one! LMAO
Updated OP!

Reactions: jason95821

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Great. So did anyone play it already? How's the content (downloading right now for me)?
Might sound like an excuse, but the main reason I wait for links to get it free is so I can check out if it's even worth paying for. I mean even World of Warcraft costs less a month than a game such as this and that's a polished AAA title, no matter what you personally think about the game mechanics or the nature of content, there is a LOT of content. I just feel a lot of developers on patreon are very inconsistent with their work. I understand they have real jobs and real life, I just think that I want to test what the next update contains before deciding to pledge. You gotta work with the budget you have, right? And for a student that's not always much.

Thanks for the link man.

Reactions: Jens123
May 30, 2017
The older versions do not appear to have saves with them
I can help you, at day 14 and you need to Sinius, go out to the girls room and talk to Bridget, she will help you with Sinius and you can continue. Oh and one more thing, on next day, avoid handjob, its and endless loop bug. Take blowjob on day 15 and ask Kia to help you on day 16.

Reactions: Jens123

Jens123

Jun 14, 2017
I can help you, at day 14 and you need to Sinius, go out to the girls room and talk to Bridget, she will help you with Sinius and you can continue. Oh and one more thing, on next day, avoid handjob, its and endless loop bug. Take blowjob on day 15 and ask Kia to help you on day 16.
Thanks bro

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
On the D17 version:

In all honesty, either I'm doing something wrong or there is no substantial scene added in this version.

Yeah we got 2 scenes (potentially 4? That is if you count the content with animation class (I think yuri/potential futa) and the transformation one (another big boobs spell bj scene)) that are pretty small and nothing really new (also nothing that really advances any "relationships" with Sinius, teachers, etc) on the day of the first entrance exam (there will obviously be 2 entrance exams).

Then we got one scene of some importance with the goblin, and one of less importance with Sinius. We got a dialogue line where we can decide if we want the pregnancy fetish to take effect or not (it doesn't take effect in this version) and some options (fail/pass tests) that might lead to different endings. But that's about it

In all honesty, here is how I think this will go: Reepyr will make 2-3 more updates (D18, D19, D20) with 1 or 2 new scenes each. D18 will be second exam day. D19 will be either a "free day" or graduation ceremony. D20 will definitely be graduation ceremony (unless he wants to continue milking for money, then he might just add more days in-between). Then you might have an "epilogue" with endings after the ceremony.

That is all I can see in terms of content.

I'm kind of a bit disappointed. Especially considering the possibilities that guy would have had with this game. In the beginning he was pretty creative, but at this point he is only making slight alterations to scenes and doesn't even include any new scenarios. I mean the guy made the bestiality route for one of the classes basically be sex with the same dog 5 times with only a few position changes for fucks sake. With the Sinius route he could have gone for various paths, including full submission, resisting submissions, the uncle with the shop in town (and the "clients"), etc, etc. But he went boring so far, just limiting it to a bit exposure, light humiliation, some futa/yuri stuff (which is not my thing) and the stuff with the teachers.

Unless the guy plans to add more scenes in once the initial route is finished, or he actually plans to continue PAST graduation with the content (like Noxian Nights slave mini-game to name one example) there is not much to be had here.

If you played up to day 13/14 you will basically know 90% of the content variety of this game. Once you're past that you've seen it all.

I don't want to talk down this guys work. I'm sure the rendering definitely needs skill. But when it comes to writing and creativity he just doesn't have any new ideas it seems. My recommendation is wait till the final version before pledging, if anyone of you is considering to do so.

PS: I certainly don't want to be the guy complaining when he got the game for free. But at this point and with the content we got I'm wondering if it was even worth the time spend downloading.

Reactions: japsgnuk and if95
May 30, 2017
On the D17 version:

In all honesty, either I'm doing something wrong or there is no substantial scene added in this version.

Yeah we got 2 scenes (potentially 4? That is if you count the content with animation class (I think yuri/potential futa) and the transformation one (another big boobs spell bj scene)) that are pretty small and nothing really new (also nothing that really advances any "relationships" with Sinius, teachers, etc) on the day of the first entrance exam (there will obviously be 2 entrance exams).

Then we got one scene of some importance with the goblin, and one of less importance with Sinius. We got a dialogue line where we can decide if we want the pregnancy fetish to take effect or not (it doesn't take effect in this version) and some options (fail/pass tests) that might lead to different endings. But that's about it

In all honesty, here is how I think this will go: Reepyr will make 2-3 more updates (D18, D19, D20) with 1 or 2 new scenes each. D18 will be second exam day. D19 will be either a "free day" or graduation ceremony. D20 will definitely be graduation ceremony (unless he wants to continue milking for money, then he might just add more days in-between). Then you might have an "epilogue" with endings after the ceremony.

That is all I can see in terms of content.

I'm kind of a bit disappointed. Especially considering the possibilities that guy would have had with this game. In the beginning he was pretty creative, but at this point he is only making slight alterations to scenes and doesn't even include any new scenarios. I mean the guy made the bestiality route for one of the classes basically be sex with the same dog 5 times with only a few position changes for fucks sake. With the Sinius route he could have gone for various paths, including full submission, resisting submissions, the uncle with the shop in town (and the "clients"), etc, etc. But he went boring so far, just limiting it to a bit exposure, light humiliation, some futa/yuri stuff (which is not my thing) and the stuff with the teachers.

Unless the guy plans to add more scenes in once the initial route is finished, or he actually plans to continue PAST graduation with the content (like Noxian Nights slave mini-game to name one example) there is not much to be had here.

If you played up to day 13/14 you will basically know 90% of the content variety of this game. Once you're past that you've seen it all.

I don't want to talk down this guys work. I'm sure the rendering definitely needs skill. But when it comes to writing and creativity he just doesn't have any new ideas it seems. My recommendation is wait till the final version before pledging, if anyone of you is considering to do so.

PS: I certainly don't want to be the guy complaining when he got the game for free. But at this point and with the content we got I'm wondering if it was even worth the time spend downloading.
I'm also a little dissappointed. If i would have the skills to do some pretty pictures or animate a hot girl like Tara i would do a good game and for free. I sure know how to handle a RPG game and i could do it very quick.

I have a few ideas of how i would do with this game, let's say you have the first 4 classes:

The old professor, well it's good. I could keep him in the game but don't include Sinius in this, keep him away, i hate Sinius and involving him in this class sucks very hard. Destroyed this class.

Summoning class with a lot more variation of beasts, not the same all time. It gets boring after first time, we need more kind of monsters/beasts.

Animation is my favourite, futa. I like at alot. I would keep the teacher, she is hot and the spell futanarius is very good.

Breast fetish guy: He is very boring, so fucking boring. I would change him to some interracial, black teacher with big thing. That would be great i think.

The last 4 classes:

Tentacle / plants class is good, but it also gets boring after a while. More kinds of tentacle monsters i needed here.

Perverted old man: He is also boring, since i like futa alot, i would change here to a black futa girl who is like a best friend with animation class teacher, after a while maybe they could do some gangbanging with Tara with futanarius spell, if you would want it ofc.

Mogris, the creepy guy with like nothing fun at all: Dunno what to change here, maybe keep him but change him into some dirty stuff. Maybe he is like a sex toy freak or something.

Blonde crazy bitch girls: Even though i think she is boring as hell, i would keep here for the lesbian lovers. Maybe make an scene when she is involved getting fucked by futas without Tara in the scene at all.

Would keep headmaster.

Goblin could keep.

Detention scenes would i like to fix. Maybe have a lot of monsters/criminals in the cellar that, if you cant behave in class you need to go down to the cellar and help some of the criminals to relief some stress or something i dunno, maybe something like that. Maybe let Tara choose which one of all criminals you want to help. Maybe one criminal of all kind of fetishes to choose from.

And if you can behave you can go to town, but skip that boring old man and the clothing part scenes, so boring. Let Tara work in for example in the bar, as a stripper or waitress, she need to get money somewhere? To earn some extra money, and there you have a lot of drunk idiots who you can choose to interact with if you want.

I have a lot more of ideas to make this game good, and i would do it for free.

Reactions: eeee

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
See what YOU are doing now would not make the best game either though.

Why? Well, you are taking your own fetishes and transfer them on the game 1:1. But if you want a big audience you need to include all fetishes. Reepyr did that in the beginning (or it seemed like he planned to), but he went thin on variety as he went on with development.

The one point I can definitely agree on with you is that lack of variety (example: just one type of monster, just one type of tentacles, etc) will kill the mood and become boring soon. Maybe not after the first time, definitely after the second.

Why did he (Reepyr) do it? Because he was too lazy to create and render another character model for other monsters. But that is the problem here.

Even if it doesn't come down to rendering though I feel on the story side there could have been SO much more done, so many different things. A bit of everything. And that is where he just went too narrow. Another blowjob scene. Another exposure scene. Another transloctum Sinius scene (it's a stupid scenario anyway. the first time it was interesting and creative, but really a living dildo is not really all that exciting in the first place).

Anyway, who am I talking game and story design about a patreon one-man created 3d rendered adult game that is probably being created in the developers free time, talking about it like I'm holding it to AAA standards.

Reactions: eeee and prozack

Blaster

Aug 29, 2016
These are all the scenes I have seen so far. Not sure how some people are only seeing 2? Maybe not counting them because they are similar to previous content?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That all adds up to 8 new scenes although I do agree that they are just continuations of the types of content that has been introduced with these characters so far. I do wish that there was a different monster possibility other than the dog for the bestiality fetish but I guess I can't complain since I can't make games.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I noticed that after awhile... the dialogue box has no text to read and the game gets pretty slow.Quite annoying.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
These are all the scenes I have seen so far. Not sure how some people are only seeing 2? Maybe not counting them because they are similar to previous content?

That all adds up to 8 new scenes although I do agree that they are just continuations of the types of content that has been introduced with these characters so far. I do wish that there was a different monster possibility other than the dog for the bestiality fetish but I guess I can't complain since I can't make games.
Those are not all accessible through the memory map - perhaps that's why the confusion?

Edit: Now that I'm looking through the files, I don't see any scenes I missed. I think you're mistaken.

Last edited:

Blaster

Aug 29, 2016
I just double checked by running through the day again and these are what I could see.

I could see all of these in the memory map as well. *shrug*

heh, thanks for giving me a reason to play through it again. lol

Jack_Fire23

Jun 11, 2017
hi! and thx for game! have some heros the save of end the last part?
sorry, english is second language((

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 19 Votes