3.60 star(s) 19 Votes

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
You can download Recall room savefile to unlock all scenes the link is on the OP, click the Spoiler: Older Versions. I haven't seen any walkthrough for now, if you want to unlock all the scenes by yourself, the Recall room provides hints on how to unlock them. Also try saving when the game lets you choose what Tara should do, in that way you'll know which option unlocks a scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hopefully some of these might help you out.

P.S. Tara looks like Madison from House Party
Thanx

Reactions: Grey88

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Anyone got the D18 beta?
I'm looking forward to finally getting to the end of this route. Wondering how the endings will pan out.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
D16 released for free, so something should be upcoming shortly...a week or so...

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
The recent updates were a little bit "meh" if you ask me. But I'm hoping he'll finish the Sinius route soon, then he can go on and add more to the side-stuff while doing the other route he planned. At least we would have some form of ending then, that would be dope.

blockbusted

May 25, 2017
The recent updates were a little bit "meh" if you ask me. But I'm hoping he'll finish the Sinius route soon, then he can go on and add more to the side-stuff while doing the other route he planned. At least we would have some form of ending then, that would be dope.
Would you mind to share the newest version?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
They always do - AS they become available...D17 IS the latest, and D18 should drop hopefully this weekend...

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Would you mind to share the newest version?
D18 (newest version) is only out for Beta testers so far. So no deal atm, even for higher tier patrons (which I am not).
So, I'm sorry but no dice man, we'll have to wait another couple of days.

I'm eager to see if the quantity (and quality) of content improved with this version.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
I find it ridiculous btw, that even "normal" updates like "hey guys, so this is happening on my patreon within the next time, those are the releases, this is my plan" are locked behind a paywall. Official statements should ALWAYS be free and not for 15+ patrons.

Reactions: AdultKing

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
I find it ridiculous btw, that even "normal" updates like "hey guys, so this is happening on my patreon within the next time, those are the releases, this is my plan" are locked behind a paywall. Official statements should ALWAYS be free and not for 15+ patrons.
This man

Blaster

Aug 29, 2016
I've been pledging a buck to him for a while and this is what his latest message said for those who wanted to see it.

"I've got the unlocked save file available but a few people have asked me not to share it with a message to everyone. They don't want to use it but can't resist if it ends up in their inbox. :)
So, for anyone at the $20+ reward tiers who wants it, just post in this thread or send me a private message and I will send it out to you right away!

I'm working on the next update and am just about finished up with one of the new scenes for it. There will be quite a few large scenes since it is the Final Exams for the 2nd set of classes. I will keep everyone posted about the status of it as I get more of it finished.

As always, I am very grateful for your support so that I can continue working on this project. You are awesome!"

Reactions: mumbles09
3.60 star(s) 19 Votes