3.60 star(s) 19 Votes

blockbusted

May 25, 2017
So does he push that scene to 0.86 or we have to wait 0.85 first?
meh I just pledged.. he said there's a really big scene that's very easy to miss in this update but have to do something to unlock it so I guess I'm starting over again..

May 4, 2017
So does he push that scene to 0.86 or we have to wait 0.85 first?
He said It's in 0.85 I pmed him and he said it's got something to do with bridget, I don't know if he's talking about the threesome or what because I haven't been able to find it yet..

Viper

Apr 28, 2017
Greetings, Lads

the Scene "Becoming a Habit?", the last scene with the bloodhound. I guess.Is it a teaser? I can't unlock that scene

blockbusted

May 25, 2017
Do you have the copy of 0.85? Would you mind to share?
He said It's in 0.85 I pmed him and he said it's got something to do with bridget, I don't know if he's talking about the threesome or what because I haven't been able to find it yet..

May 4, 2017
Oh and if anyone finds a particularly long scene please do let me know, how to find it I don't want to start again from the beginning to unlock it.

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
I expected at least 1 thank you but I guess this is all I'll get from a bunch of pirates.
This site generally uses the "like" feature as a thank-you. the 19 likes you got would have equaled 1-2 pages of repeated thank-you's. In addition, it seems to have been already established that site's like this one actually increase the patrons of projects that don't milk their patrons (There are some exceptions). More eyes on your work is always better. I myself have pledged to 3 different games I first found here, like the scallywag pirate that I am.

May 4, 2017
This site generally uses the "like" feature as a thank-you. the 19 likes you got would have equaled 1-2 pages of repeated thank-you's. In addition, it seems to have been already established that site's like this one actually increase the patrons of projects that don't milk their patrons (There are some exceptions). More eyes on your work is always better. I myself have pledged to 3 different games I first found here, like the scallywag pirate that I am.
He's an alright dude so I felt like I should mention pledging to him.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes