3.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Does anyone know how to get rid of that shady guy blackmailing you constantly?? I can't have scenes with anyone else and he made Bernal disappear..

I'm on like day 9 or something and he is still blackmailing me

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Does anyone know how to get rid of that shady guy blackmailing you constantly?? I can't have scenes with anyone else and he made Bernal disappear..

I'm on like day 9 or something and he is still blackmailing me
You wont get rid of him until dev starts working on the bernal route.

thancrus

Sep 4, 2017
anybody know if its possible to become the grand masters assistant yet because both times he's asked tara just said shes looking at options.

Reactions: qwerty132

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
You wont get rid of him until dev starts working on the bernal route.
Really?! I get that certain people enjoy blackmail content, but it's not for everyone. Forcing it as the only way to play through the game irks me out.

Should at least be one route where you can avoid him :L

Reactions: Sourcream

mdls41

Aug 13, 2016
Really?! I get that certain people enjoy blackmail content, but it's not for everyone. Forcing it as the only way to play through the game irks me out.

If I recall correctly, the path decision was put up to a vote of the patrons and blackmail won out over Bernal. Not sure if any other paths are planned beyond those two.

Gugino

May 18, 2017
help got the error unable to find file Audio/BGM/Never Forget but the problem is the audio-BGM it is there what can i do dowloaded the newest version

Reactions: dav121
May 4, 2017

The patrons voted for Sinius to remain and Bernal to be removed the dev said, he'd expand on the game when he finishes the sinius route.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
I'm completely fine with Sinius and blackmail being part of the game.
I just imagined there were other routes as well, giving you some different options.

wulfgar

Jan 4, 2017
help got the error unable to find file Audio/BGM/Never Forget but the problem is the audio-BGM it is there what can i do dowloaded the newest version
edit the file's name by putting another space between the words.

i have a question for those who are experts in editing save's files: there is a way to skip the homework the first days by editing the save file?
I found the variabile that stores the available time and i tried to modify the value but it didn't work, i'm stucked in the room and can't do anything. I also tried to open the global file with saveeditor but it doesn't show anything. any suggestions?
thanks

Reactions: dav121

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Never played this game. is the scenes easy to get or Is a walkthough necessary?

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Thx for the update. This game is awesome! and Tara very HOT

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Hi just played it with my latest save from a previous version, and it just told me I reached the end of content for this version, just before the night before the final exam, exactly like last version I played. Did someone went further and could upload a working save ? Thanks in advance.

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
I've never heard about a code before. Could someone share it, and explain how to use it?
Or share a save file, with the code already activated?

Last edited:

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
How can I skip the homework assigments? Or is it something the story will introduce eventually?

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
How can I skip the homework assigments? Or is it something the story will introduce eventually?
After you miss a few homework assignments and diddle the professors, Tara eventually says something like "I guess Ive learned the professors will let me make up the homework another way".

Reactions: rKnight

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
After you miss a few homework assignments and diddle the professors, Tara eventually says something like "I guess Ive learned the professors will let me make up the homework another way".
But how do I miss them? It's not like I can just let go to sleep without doing it. The game introduces this or there is another way?

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes