3.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Yashwanth

Sep 24, 2017
View attachment 8014

About This Game:
Tara is an elven schoolgirl attending her final year at a university learning different types of magic and interacting with the other students and teachers. She is quite skilled in magic but her personality is, well, a little abrasive. Alright, alright, she is a total bitch!

Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Fantasy, Female Heroine, Princess, Elf, Oral, Anal, Yuri / Lesbians, Monsters
Censorship: None
Developer / Publisher:
Platform: PC / Windows
Version: 0.85.D18

Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on Game.exe to start playing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
shared by @Blue_Sky
It says Game.rgss3a is corrupted and RPGVXAceRTP is required

Reactions: Bellyk Franck
May 4, 2017
That's the last update Reepyr gave, 8 days ago.

"I'm working away on getting the rest of the renders complete for the Final Exams on Day 19. Making good progress and I am still shooting to have the beta released by the end of the month.

Hopefully there will be 2 more animations available by then so that I can add them in as well, making it a total of 3 real animations to replace some of the 2 frame loops. Keeping my fingers crossed on that!

I will keep you posted on any new changes to my estimated release date. Thank you for your support, you are awesome for helping me to keep working on this project!"

Reepyr

Last edited:
May 4, 2017
This was posted yesterday:

"I've got to do a test run through the latest release but it will be going out sometime today/tonight unless something catastrophic goes wrong. (which I really doubt)

All the images and almost all of the dialogue has been finalized and I just need to do some tweaks and try to figure out one issue I am running into with the animations that are being added to this version.

There are going to be 3 new animations added into the game. One is the bed BJ that I shared a while back while the other two have never been seen outside the game. I think you will like them!

For those in the $20 tier, keep an eye on your message box although it could be late tonight. Thanks for supporting me in creating this project!

Reepyr"

Since I'm not a 20$ patron you guys will have to wait a little longer.

Novacorps

Aug 30, 2017
Can anyone add their Global save data to the OP? The save file won't work in the recall room without it, it seems. They all open only the ones I already have done on my runs.

Reactions: Bellyk Franck
May 4, 2017
So far the beta looks to be pretty bug free. *whew* There are a couple dialogue changes I need to make but nothing that was game-breaking. I do still need to add all the new scenes into the Recall Room and someone did find a bug with Master Invisier on an older day that I still need to track down and figure out what is going on.

Hopefully I can get all that done and have the tested version pf v0.86.D19 out by this weekend to the $20 patrons, and then to the $10 patrons one week after that.

Just wanted to give you guys an update!

~Reepyr

May 4, 2017
The new version isn't out yet, it's in the beta testing phase I believe it'll come out sometime later this week or early next week.

May 4, 2017
All $20+ patrons just got the link for the latest version with some minor bug-fixes and typos taken care of. I also sent the unlocked Recall Room link so that you can see all the scenes that are currently in the game.

Enjoy!

-Reepyr

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Hoping for a hero, ...

hint hint nudge nudge

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 19 Votes