3.60 star(s) 19 Votes

hellborn

Aug 28, 2016
In order to play the game from start, which ones should I download? Latest update size seems too small for that I assume.

Erinhue

Jul 2, 2017
I've played this game all the way through something like 8 times now and those early sections seem so slow at this point. I'd also love a full recall room save if anyone has one. Thanks!

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
Ughh wish you could kill some of these idiots in the beginning of the game, hopefully I can kick their ass later on or something otherwise this is gonna get boring.

Reactions: Nosurrender

kyho

Jul 12, 2017
At the risk of sounding stupid, how do we save?
I've checked the keys at the beginning: Alt -> Hide text, Shift-> Dash, Space/Enter->Interact etc.
F5 is for full screen, F6 doubles size in windowed mode and F1 pops up the Game Properties.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
At the risk of sounding stupid, how do we save?
I've checked the keys at the beginning: Alt -> Hide text, Shift-> Dash, Space/Enter->Interact etc.
F5 is for full screen, F6 doubles size in windowed mode and F1 pops up the Game Properties.
ESC

kyho

Jul 12, 2017
O M F G!
I would have sworn I'd tried the common keys. Perhaps I pressed it during dialogues in which case it just skips.
Thanks anyway.

Just occurred to me:
Is there a toggle button for Dash? (always on)
The game would have been much more functional if it allowed the use of a mouse...

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
O M F G!
I would have sworn I'd tried the common keys. Perhaps I pressed it during dialogues in which case it just skips.
Thanks anyway.

Just occurred to me:
Is there a toggle button for Dash? (always on)
The game would have been much more functional if it allowed the use of a mouse...
Shift.

A mouse and a bigger resolution.

hanssswurssst69

Aug 21, 2017
Does anyone have a save of day 11? I came back from Town, got the plant in my room, had sex with morton and finished my homework. But i cannot sleep :(

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Is it possible to get this shared as a zip file? Some reason when I am trying to download as a zip it gets and error and resets to 52% and after a couple hours of this I gave up

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I really like Tara's look, my problem in this game is that the male lead is so fucking punchable that I end up on Team Tara and try to avoid giving the Edgy Malfoy looking guy what he wants, thus not getting all the scenes.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I really like Tara's look, my problem in this game is that the male lead is so fucking punchable that I end up on Team Tara and try to avoid giving the Edgy Malfoy looking guy what he wants, thus not getting all the scenes.
By Edgy Malfoy are you talking about the hooded guy at the start or the other guy, think he has green hair? I considered the hooded guy as a impotent Voldemort :)

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes