3.60 star(s) 19 Votes
May 4, 2017
If you'll look at the bottom of your mega link post, you can see allll the people that thanked you.
Can you read bro, cause instead of being pissed off at my post check below it and you'll see people tell me the stuff you're telling me now a 100 times, not literally a 100 times but you get the point, control yourself.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Can you read bro, cause instead of being pissed off at my post check below it and you'll see people tell me the stuff you're telling me now a 100 times, not literally a 100 times but you get the point, control yourself.
No, I didn't see the ONE post that told you about the likes until after I posted mine. But, thanks for pointing that out to me anyway. Far as the way it sounded, I wasn't pissed, BRO.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I expected at least 1 thank you but I guess this is all I'll get from a bunch of pirates.
Near on 30 people clicked on that like button on your post as a thankyou and this is how you act?

Well, aren't you just a treat.

Pwnadd

Aug 19, 2017
am getting an error in beginning of the game : audio file missing: BGM/Never Forget

checked in the folder and its there but it aint working :/

found problem, app there need to be 2 spaces between Never and Forget

Reactions: Shocker

hades

May 18, 2017
Saves for the recall room don't work for some reason. All the scenes are still locked. Any idea how to fix it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
its simple, the reason its not working, is because you are getting the save file but not the global witch contains this information sadly i don't have a complete save either and would like one

MilBoss

Aug 20, 2017
has anyone got saves i think last time i played i was around when sinus gives his penis to tara to hold on to and pleasure but when she gets into the room it would just stop working from there thanks

dont worry got it

Last edited:

Bouncy Gimp

May 1, 2017
When Sinuris or something asks me to get the special dress from the town. I get out from the school but then there are 3 goblins/trolls that block the way to the town and I can't get past them. Any help?

Ricochet

Aug 24, 2016
When Sinuris or something asks me to get the special dress from the town. I get out from the school but then there are 3 goblins/trolls that block the way to the town and I can't get past them. Any help?
There's a place in the same map to the left of the goblins and a bit down in the trees (just off the path).

Pwnadd

Aug 19, 2017
Could you show me on map?
Can't seem to find it

View attachment 17756
you first need to get a prompt from going to close to the bandits (goblins) wich will say are those the bandits, i must find another way around. then the spot in the trees will get sparkles so u can go through there, whitout the interaction u cant

Bouncy Gimp

May 1, 2017
you first need to get a prompt from going to close to the bandits (goblins) wich will say are those the bandits, i must find another way around. then the spot in the trees will get sparkles so u can go through there, whitout the interaction u cant
but it does not say that, when I interact with them, they tell me "Enjoy your day"

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes