3.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Grey88

Jul 19, 2017
I just finished downloading this game right now and I can't play because I keep getting this message "RPGVXAce RTP is required to Run this game".

RNGname

May 5, 2017
I just finished downloading this game right now and I can't play because I keep getting this message "RPGVXAce RTP is required to Run this game".

The first post in that thread contains links to all the RPGMaker versions you'll ever need (probably).

Reactions: Grey88

Grey88

Jul 19, 2017
Anyone has the same issue with Day 14 at Tara's Room at night when pleasuring Sinius? The game just stuck in that loop and won't resume.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Anyone has the same issue with Day 14 at Tara's Room at night when pleasuring Sinius? The game just stuck in that loop and won't resume.
Yes it's a bug. Don't choose handjob.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I cant choose Blowjob on day 14.
I can only pleasure by hand, and it gets stuck in the loop.
Sorry, you're right. I think you must past the scene with an older version of the game (see OP)

Grey88

Jul 19, 2017
I have a solution to the problem. On day 14 go talk to Bridget and she will do it with Sinius. Day 15 choose blowjob and on day 16 go and talk to Kia and she will help you. Handjob is a loop bug, avoid it.

I tried talking to Bridget but nothing would lead me to "she will do it with Sinius".

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I tried talking to Bridget but nothing would lead me to "she will do it with Sinius".
I think the post from Greengoblinhobgoblin should have mentioned to do that after Sinius has detached his dick & given it to Tara to "take care of"... Tara can then invite Bridget to her room & there should be an option to use Sinius' cock on her as a dildo...

Grey88

Jul 19, 2017
I think the post from Greengoblinhobgoblin should have mentioned to do that after Sinius has detached his dick & given it to Tara to "take care of"... Tara can then invite Bridget to her room & there should be an option to use Sinius' cock on her as a dildo...
I can't see any option like that. I tried restarting the day several times as well.

Grey88

Jul 19, 2017
I can't see any option like that. I tried restarting the day several times as well.
I'd replayed the game and finally got the option, all I need was get all of the scenes from Bridget up to where the last one would show its hint.

Thanks for the info.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Anyone who've stumbled upon a walk-through for the game by any chance?! I don't know if I missing scenes by being a goody two shoes and maintain all lessons and homework given by the "Magic Teachers".

Grey88

Jul 19, 2017
Anyone who've stumbled upon a walk-through for the game by any chance?! I don't know if I missing scenes by being a goody two shoes and maintain all lessons and homework given by the "Magic Teachers".
You can download Recall room savefile to unlock all scenes the link is on the OP, click the Spoiler: Older Versions. I haven't seen any walkthrough for now, if you want to unlock all the scenes by yourself, the Recall room provides hints on how to unlock them. Also try saving when the game lets you choose what Tara should do, in that way you'll know which option unlocks a scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hopefully some of these might help you out.

P.S. Tara looks like Madison from House Party

Reactions: met4lsp4wn
3.60 star(s) 19 Votes