ElReverso

Aug 15, 2019
can someone please help me with this problem ... what happens is that I delete the files "streamer.exe" and also the "newspeedcheckup" and because of that I cannot run the game, please can someone pass me those files. I've searched them all over the internet and I can't find them.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
can someone please help me with this problem ... what happens is that I delete the files "streamer.exe" and also the "newspeedcheckup" and because of that I cannot run the game, please can someone pass me those files. I've searched them all over the internet and I can't find them.
Those files are not part of game files so it means your pc is now probably affected. I would not recommend anyone to use this links. You can play 0.41 for free from my patreon links and 0.42 will be free in month.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Looks like you got infected with malware, don't use svs or similar sites, they inject malwares, virus, etc. to game files.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
@GODMODE_ON
I would like to know on wich site you got this shit?

For 1) i am curious about the source, for 2) we could possible make a sticky thread with such sites, so people are warned.
As a bonus this hurts this assholes somewhat if the news about them spreads. :censored:

Last edited:
Reactions: witteb

SiriusDar17

Aug 11, 2017
Hello all, have any updater from v0.40 to v0.41 and updater from v0.41 to v0.42? I have version 0.40 :) and top is only v0.38. :( Thx.

Sirius

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
0.42 content
Ivanas did you make this walkthrough ? Because it's not complete.
There's also a new threesome scene with Brenda and Jade.(talk to Jade about threesome)
and there's also 2 small scenes with Sandra at Sandra's house. (Catching her naked in the shower and playing with her breasts.)

Reactions: erikus and GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Ivanas did you make this walkthrough ? Because it's not complete.
There's also a new threesome scene with Brenda and Jade.(talk to Jade about threesome)
and there's also 2 small scenes with Sandra at Sandra's house. (Catching her naked in the shower and playing with her breasts.)
Who's Brenda? Who's Jade? This game REALLY need some girl's location guide. It's amazingly big, and keep growing.

Reactions: erikus

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Who's Brenda? Who's Jade? This game REALLY need some girl's location guide. It's amazingly big, and keep growing.
Go to Orion Star hotel. The room where the piano is.
Brenda is the big titted women sitting on a chair, that collects old coins.
Jade is a big titted redhead, the one that collects rare dolls. There's a door behind the piano. Jade is in there.
You can also check the preview pics in the OP to see how they look like.
Brenda is in the third pic first row and Jade is in the first row 6th pic.

Yeah i know i also have that problem sometimes. :p

Reactions: UraN82 and GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Go to Orion Star hotel. The room where the piano is.
Brenda is the big titted women sitting on a chair, that collects old coins.
Jade is a big titted redhead, the one that collects rare dolls. There's a door behind the piano. Jade is in there.
You can also check the preview pics in the OP to see how they look like.
Brenda is in the third pic first row and Jade is in the first row 6th pic.

Yeah i know i also have that problem sometimes. :p
Thank you! I even found dolls in the collection of girls I haven't the slightest idea about who their are. In previous version I made Willy walk the screen accidentally at Rose's bar... and found a prostitute I never seem before.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes