depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I am still at the beginning of the game. The animations and renders are top notch but in my opion the sex scenes do lack some description/text/dialog. There's nearly no verbal interaction between the characters in the sex scenes. I think the game squanders a lot of potential there. Does that improve latter in the game?
AOWD is more focused on the gameplay and content with a light, sexy and funny story, so there's no big wall of texts like some VNs. But that doesn't mean no good dialogs, IMO just at the right dosage. Some scenes have more texts and some very little, especially with story related scenes you'll see more dialogs during sex.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
torrent for willy d v0.46

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

download what You need, and please, keep shareing, it doesn`t hurt You at all

is in my signature. Right now there is only MEGA link, coz Zippyshare have some "improvements" :-(​

hopeday

Jul 4, 2019
Hello.

To enjoy the story, I want to translate it into a translator and play a game.
Is there a way to check the translation file?

4i4ak

Jan 6, 2019
Sorry, but I cannot start the game. It auto shut down on start up animation or, if I hit esc and proceed trough the menu, on the name of autor, scriptor, animator... nenad!!! I had a mid-class computer, but I run AutoCad 17 and SW 16 on it and never has any problem with that! I download and extract three time the game from the torrent and did everything as prescribed...

Any suggestions...?

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Hello.

To enjoy the story, I want to translate it into a translator and play a game.
Is there a way to check the translation file?
If I'm remembering correct, it's not an easy job to do because of the game engine and may require a big workload, but if you're determined to do it, try to talk to Nenad in his Discord, he may give a definite answer.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes