STet

Apr 17, 2020
Hi guys I need some help pls,after downloading and extracting the game when I try to update or launch the game I get openal.dll, SDL2.dll, avcodec-56.dll, avformat-56.dll are missing errors. How to fix this ??
Apparently, your game was unpacked with errors. Have you used WinRAR?

Reactions: regmam

japanfan6969

May 22, 2020
Mark the doll that is missing on the screenshot, I'll try to help.
Lingerie:
1. Amanda Panties
2. Monique Stockings
3&4. Amy Panties and Amy Bra
Look for photos in the places where these characters appeared:
Elvira - Gloria Yacht and Orion Star Hotel
Gabriella - Majora Street, Neal's Place and Erohide
Kelly - University
Hello. I have seen in your answers here that you have good experience with the game. So i hope you can help me.
I have played the game (vers 0.51 incest path) till end (all possible girls in platinum room) but still missing two dolls (224/226), five lingerie (62/67) and three portfolios (32/35).
1. Dolls - I hope you have also played vers 0.51 and can tell me which dolls are missing (look attachments below)
2. Lingerie - i have compared your screenshot from lingerie (vers 0.50) with mine and have seen that five lingeries missing.
I know the one between the panty and the bra are Monique stockings, but i can't find them (I've played all dialogues, all sex lessons and solo sex. Because of missing stockings Moniques lingerie in Portfolio doesn't work) And the others? I don't know
3. Portfolio - I hope you can tell me which portfolios are missing (look attachment below)
Many thanks to you in advance

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Yes I put all 7 parts together and extracted ,did this 4 times but still the same
If you read the forum, you saw that I myself ran into problems when unpacking and discussed it even with the developer. I can give you some advice, maybe this will help.

1. Delete the game and clean everything, for example using CCleaner.
2. Download the game using the . The torrent client ensures that the files are downloaded to your computer correctly. You need to be sure that the downloaded files are not corrupted.
3. Unpack the game using WinRAR without burdening the computer with other tasks during decompression. Watch for error messages. I had a problem, apparently, in a small amount of free space on the system SSD (a little more than 30GB) WinRAR uses the TEMP folder by default during unpacking, and increasing the free space helped me. The second option is to move this working folder in the WinRAR settings to another disk with more free space (unpacking time will increase!).

Perhaps 1-2 points will be enough for you. Don't forget to write about the results.:)
And lastly, if you are successful, do not rush to immediately update the game, first launch it and make sure it works.

Last edited:

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Hello. I have seen in your answers here that you have good experience with the game. So i hope you can help me.
I have played the game (vers 0.51 incest path) till end (all possible girls in platinum room) but still missing two dolls (224/226), five lingerie (62/67) and three portfolios (32/35).
1. Dolls - I hope you have also played vers 0.51 and can tell me which dolls are missing (look attachments below)
2. Lingerie - i have compared your screenshot from lingerie (vers 0.50) with mine and have seen that five lingeries missing.
I know the one between the panty and the bra are Monique stockings, but i can't find them (I've played all dialogues, all sex lessons and solo sex. Because of missing stockings Moniques lingerie in Portfolio doesn't work) And the others? I don't know
3. Portfolio - I hope you can tell me which portfolios are missing (look attachment below)
Many thanks to you in advance
Underwear:
* Elvira's 3 things, in her hotel room after having sex with her in the Platinum Room.
* Natalie's Panties at v0.51 are buggy and impossible to take.
* Monique Stockings will appear near her after repeating the first lesson with her (with her, not her daughter! the phrase "Ready for lesson"), I know that for sure.

Portfolio:
* Rose's Portfolio will appear on the floor in the Rose Bar office after talking to her in the hotel restaurant
* Natasha's Portfolio in v0.51 is buggy and unavailable
* Maria's Portfolio look on the bathroom floor Maria's Place

I can’t say anything about dolls, I don’t remember. I played v0.51 at the end of November and didn't save any files. Look at the forum at the end of November - beginning of December, there is a lot about v0.51.

Edit: Found my old post on Discord. On "incest", the doll counter showed 226/226, on "normal" - 225/226. In reality, there are 225 dolls both there and there, if you count. This is a confirmed bug in v0.51.
From the available dolls you are missing, judging by the screenshot, only Kimberly Bronze.
AOWD 0.51 Dolls Incest.png Kimberly Bronze.png
One more thing. Now version 1.0.0 is relevant, Patreon has a free link to version 0.52 (see the post above, even earlier I posted instructions and links to files to get v1.0.0). This is, of course, your business, but was there any point in installing v0.51?

Last edited:

STet

Apr 17, 2020
I have completed the game but I cant find Michelle. Where is she??
Here she is!
AOWD_2021-04-16_15h-08m-35s.png AOWD_2021-04-16_15h-05m-47s.png AOWD_2021-04-16_15h-17m-22s.png
Choose any!
Edit: Don't be offended bro! If you ask a question, then clarify what exactly you need. The character? Michelle doll? Bronze, Silver, Gold, or both?

Last edited:

osaruman50

Jan 3, 2018
I unzipped the version0.51 compressed files which were downloaded in Oct of 2020.
And downloaded updater about 0.52 and 1.0 and run both.
But the version1.0 keeps black screen, so not working....
Should I download ver0.51 again?
Actually, the version 0.51 is compressed the following files,
- AoWD_v0.51_compr.7z.001
- AoWD_v0.51_compr.7z.002
- AoWD_v0.51_compr.7z.003
Is it right to update new version?

STet

Apr 17, 2020
I unzipped the version0.51 compressed files which were downloaded in Oct of 2020.
Look here, read ALL instructions carefully!

Edit: Look at a few posts above, there is a torrent links to the unpacked and ready-to-use v1.0.0. Download and play!

Last edited:

STet

Apr 17, 2020
where is Giovanna portfolio and row 3 photos from autosave 0.16? any help?
If you used the developer's Savegames and downloaded autosave 0.16 then 4 photos are missing, not 3!
Giovanna 4 Foto.png
The Giovanna portfolio should already be in your collection. It was here:
Giovanna Portfolio.png
And more, I will explain just in case. When asking such a question, indicate which path caused difficulties, "normal" or "incest", there may be differences. Also, autosave is also different for different people. In order to create Savegames, after each update, Nenad completely goes through the game. For example, I played the game on my own at first and by running my autosave 0.16, the Giovanna collection is completely assembled (not counting the dolls from the Platinum room), and in order to help you I had to run the developer's autosave.

Reactions: LeonToralla

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
U should update compressed version only with compressed updates so to update v0.51 to 1.0 u should unpack: AoWD_upd_from_v0.51_to_v0.52_compr.7z -> AoWD_v0.52_InvFix_compr.7z -> AoWD_upd_from_v0.52_to_v1.0_compr.7z in the game folder.

LeonToralla

Nov 15, 2019
And more, I will explain just in case. When asking such a question, indicate which path caused difficulties, "normal" or "incest", there may be differences. Also, autosave is also different for different people. In order to create Savegames, after each update, Nenad completely goes through the game. For example, I played the game on my own at first and by running my autosave 0.16, the Giovanna collection is completely assembled (not counting the dolls from the Platinum room), and in order to help you I had to run the developer's autosave.
I see, thanks you, I'm in .017 incest and and those do not appear to me, neither portfolio or Giovanna photos. Penelope Gold Doll too. I need to advance the game more or how to trigger for to appear in their locations?
Edit: Now I see how, need to put sleep Gulio, thanks you

Last edited:

STet

Apr 17, 2020
I see, thanks you, I'm in .017 incest and and those do not appear to me, neither portfolio or Giovanna photos. Penelope Gold Doll too. I need to advance the game more or how to trigger for to appear in their locations?
Edit: Now I see how, need to put sleep Gulio, thanks you
Penelope Gold
Penelope Gold.png Penelope Gold Collection.png

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes