madmit

Jun 4, 2017
Anyone know why clicking on the TheRapist office causes instant desktop crash? No warnings, just crash? Ver 0.51

Nenad A. in case you're interested here's messages.log and vsplayer.dmp

upd. Updating to 0.52 fixed it. Ok.

Last edited:

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019
help, i downloaded the torrent that includes game v.50 and update 51 but it fails to update it because can not find the Adventures Of Willy D 0.50 and Adventures Of Willy D 0.50.vis those files are named Adventures Of Willy D 0.51 and Adventures Of Willy D 0.51.vis but when i run the game says its version 0.50

does someone have the files "Adventures Of Willy D 0.50" and "Adventures Of Willy D 0.50.vis" that can share with me

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
help, i downloaded the torrent that includes game v.50 and update 51 but it fails to update it because can not find the Adventures Of Willy D 0.50 and Adventures Of Willy D 0.50.vis those files are named Adventures Of Willy D 0.51 and Adventures Of Willy D 0.51.vis but when i run the game says its version 0.50

does someone have the files "Adventures Of Willy D 0.50" and "Adventures Of Willy D 0.50.vis" that can share with me
After you've unzipped the files you'll notice that inside the Willy D folder there is another Willy D folder, if you copy all the contents of the second folder into the main Willy D folder and tell it to overwrite any existing files then it should work

Reactions: CarlaDaniela

STet

Apr 17, 2020

On Patreon, the developer has long laid out for everyone the official on various exchangers, including the torrent.

Delwyn

Jul 2, 2018
Hey guys, sorry for this bad question, but I'm blind as a mole and even though I'm advanced in the story, I can't seem to find enough dolls! They are SO tiny, which might be nice for normal people, but makes it so hard for me to find them:

Is there any way to make them bigger or find them more easily? Maybe even a cheat?
Thank you <3

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Hey guys, sorry for this bad question, but I'm blind as a mole and even though I'm advanced in the story, I can't seem to find enough dolls! They are SO tiny, which might be nice for normal people, but makes it so hard for me to find them:

Is there any way to make them bigger or find them more easily? Maybe even a cheat?
Thank you <3
They can absolutely be hard to find. The walkthrough available as a PDF will make it a lot easier. You can't make the dolls bigger in the game, but you can zoom in on the PDF to see where they should be.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Delwyn

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
Man downloading .51 and then installing the 2 updates took forever lol.

Still it was either that or give Mega a fiver to upgrade my account.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Man downloading .51 and then installing the 2 updates took forever lol.

Still it was either that or give Mega a fiver to upgrade my account.
To save time and nerves, it is sometimes useful to read the forum a little. Check out this post of mine. And it's not the only one, just the freshest.

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
It's official, I'm retarded.

I forgot to save my game before I quit and lost everything. :(

Would anybody be willing to post one up for me? I quit out at the point just after you practiced with Dee Dee.

Nov 24, 2017
It's official, I'm retarded.

I forgot to save my game before I quit and lost everything. :(

Would anybody be willing to post one up for me? I quit out at the point just after you practiced with Dee Dee.
If you haven't done it already, you can download the "walkthrough and saves" in the OP. Install the saves and then you can load a developer provided save from "autosaves" in the Willy D start screen. These are based on past game updates so you'll want to find one from before the "version" you're in.

You can find what version you're in by looking at the walkthrough to see where you are. So, for example if you see that the part of the walkthrough you're in is for Version 0.0.4 then you'll want to load the autosave for v0.0.3.

Unfortunately there isn't a save for every released version of the game, so you might have to replay a fair chunk of the game if the closest previous autosave is a few versions older than where you are.

Good luck, and it's a great game, so worth it to replay some stuff if you have to. :)

Also, if you want to skip through dialog quickly to catch up to where you are, an auto clicker works well.

Prototype87

Jun 28, 2017
Dumb question time, but does v1.0 mean that it is completed? I haven't played in quite a few updates because I am waiting for the complete version.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes