BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
So do you put part 1 through 7 in the same folder/combine them or do you keep them seperate?

That's the one thing that confuses me and i am sure others is when they are put into parts like that.
Some you put together others you keep seperate.
This one says it's going to overwrite if you put it in the same folder which i don't know if that's good or bad if you haven't played, but says you are missing parts if you put them in a separate sub folder.

1639113241712.png

Last edited:

aassdd11

Dec 27, 2019
hello, i got to the point in the game were i had to go speak to dee dee,but she is not infront of the door. i've been following the walk through so there is nothing else to do first.

is this common are did i install the game wrong? the game folder has a report file that lists some missing things.

franslfc

Apr 3, 2018
hi guys can someone please help me.. this game is not open and dont know whats the problem becuse my english is not that good so i cant understand the problem so please someone help me how to fix that step by step and with photos wil be great so i can understand and fix it faster

ZzackK

Dec 14, 2019
can someone help me pls when i start the new game when i click on something the dude just say 'u known what" then the game froze

kocu87

Sep 17, 2021
can someone help me pls when i start the new game when i click on something the dude just say 'u known what" then the game froze
it happened to me in the past, so this game needs a quite big ram to process, if u running 16gb it should be fine, but if you're not make sure you close all other programs besides the game, and try to check the task manager as well, mine was something that updater from other game was automatically open and i wasnt aware of it.

Mas92

Jan 21, 2017
hi guys can someone please help me.. this game is not open and dont know whats the problem becuse my english is not that good so i cant understand the problem so please someone help me how to fix that step by step and with photos wil be great so i can understand and fix it faster
Download and install "OpenAL 2.0.7.0", this should fix the problem

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
k i stopped on 0.3 or so, before choosing incest/non pathes...
incest is a good kink but i think in this case i will decide based on what renders are better
( so who is better-mom or another npc? have no clue. any screenshots...from op...or elsewhere)

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I downloaded all 7 parts and this (v1.0) and v0.50 to v0.51 everything and still not working i dont know what to do btw i use windows 10
when you unpack 0.51 you'll find a second AoWD folder inside the main folder, copy all the files from the second AoWD folder into the main folder and you should find that all the missing files are now present

MarcoDJ90

Sep 1, 2017
I just can't get Maya to come to my Platinum room, the option just doesn't appear and I've finished her foursome quest, bought all her clothes, etc. Only thing that could've caused this is she denied Willy for an*l during hers and Daisy's threesome scene. Can anyone provide a solution for this, she's the only one missing in the platinum room

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes