franslfc

Apr 3, 2018
when you unpack 0.51 you'll find a second AoWD folder inside the main folder, copy all the files from the second AoWD folder into the main folder and you should find that all the missing files are now present
I did it but it still not working.. i played many games from this site and all of them were Ren'py only download and play it's so simple but this is not Ren'py and i really dont know how to open it.. its difficult for me but i really want to play it

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I did it but it still not working.. i played many games from this site and all of them were Ren'py only download and play it's so simple but this is not Ren'py and i really dont know how to open it.. its difficult for me but i really want to play it
if you go to Nenad's patreon page you should be able to download a complete AoWD 1.0 without having to worry about the updates

Reactions: franslfc

GoGom

May 13, 2019
Hi all! Why can’t I go to church? Besides, I don’t have a school and a strip club locations ... help, please!:(

Dillerkind

Nov 12, 2018
Hi all! Why can’t I go to church? Besides, I don’t have a school and a strip club locations ... help, please!:(
You have to play and make progress in the story. Most locations aren't available right at the beginning of the game but will instead be added later on.

GoGom

May 13, 2019
You have to play and make progress in the story. Most locations aren't available right at the beginning of the game but will instead be added later on.
I know. I’m already playing the 0.47 version. The church is open, but there’s a nun (Sister Larisa) standing there and I can’t go forward. Schools and striptease clubs do not see on the map. How to open them? (The Golden Dollhouse was not opened. (Jux Apo) I can only see what’s going on behind her door for $10)

Dillerkind

Nov 12, 2018
I know. I’m already playing the 0.47 version. The church is open, but there’s a nun (Sister Larisa) standing there and I can’t go forward. Schools and striptease clubs do not see on the map. How to open them? (The Golden Dollhouse was not opened. (Jux Apo) I can only see what’s going on behind her door for $10)
iirc you have to collect a certain number of dolls to open the different doors in the dollhouse. As for the church and school, just like making them appear on the map, being able to enter them might require talking to certain people or do certain things first. Since it's a fairly long game and it's been a while since I played it, I can't really recall what you have to do. The game is pretty linear in its main plot though, so just use the walkthrough if you get stuck.

Reactions: GoGom

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
hm how to cheat money, guide says v
go back to Willy's bedroom and add as much money you wanna to your wallet
but i dont see any wallet there. (i spoke to claudia about favor. talking only? or do i need to give her pills)

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
hm how to cheat money, guide says v
go back to Willy's bedroom and add as much money you wanna to your wallet
but i dont see any wallet there. (i spoke to claudia about favor. talking only? or do i need to give her pills)
I don't know about that, but there's a big pile on cash laying in the street in one of the first areas that you're able to visit, and you can just take as much as you want, no cheating needed.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
how to enter dollhouse? im infront of it and i have cash...
k it looks like unrelated to the main quest chain

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
unlockables
when playing incest route ... is there anything with jux apo (girl from your apt floor) w/t unlockables describes some payments for scenes but i can only chat. she is with box i cannot help her with.
natalie [piano girl] how to open her appartment, in hotel i just talked.

nun larissa and church .
used search : The Church location will open after you talk to the Mother Superior in the Chamber of Lust (Silver Room) of the Doll House.
emmanuel -?
i assume non-incest root girl (i avoided unlockables during early game and deleted info on normal route so trying to catch up)

-------
other unlockables
i couldnot get any hand cream from maria for celina fortune telling ball gig after i asked for that several times.
(now maria must be a part of other quests so will wait until she is in her room . though when she was there i got nothing from her. )
also i gave 6 pages to celina but how to unlock any action?

daniella (blue dress, rose bar) she revealed breast, i talked ...what about w/t "good things may happen... somewhere" ? any action ?

------
dolls. eh i have 93( became known when talking to jade)
do dolls dissapear if u didnot pick up em during correct time? it couldnot be that way right?
is university unlocking related to doll house?
jux apo, you have to talk to her in the doll house (bronze room)
natalie, there should be a key on the floor by her feet

dolls don't disappear but some of them require you to do other things before they appear and others are just really hard to spot.

university is unlocked through the dollhouse but I can't remember if's the silver room or the gold room

to get action with celina you need to do the fortune telling first.

daniella (if my memory is correct) is Nenad's gf so you have to progress the main story before anything else happens on that front.

Might I suggest that you check out blup blup's walkthrough

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Might I suggest that you check out blup blup's walkthrough
i use some w/t. but i copypaste and hide all auxilary things like doll house gigs so it wouldnot ddistract me from main game
any chance i havenot discovered how to skip text without destroying LMB? (the reason this game stayed in leftovers until this time when i have nothing much to play)
who knows it took me some time to find fast right click movement .

Dillerkind

Nov 12, 2018
any chance i havenot discovered how to skip text without destroying LMB?
I'm using an Autohotkey script that basically simulates mouse button presses while a certain key is being held down, whenever there's a game that has a lot of clicking and repetition :D

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Autohotkey scrip
ohhh. scripts shrips...rocket science! :[
could u make a guide / attach scripts .
could be of use for everyone if linked to OP or in how-to section

--------------
... when i look into w/t i see that some QoL things were implemented at some point (like RMB travelling or buttons to off that mess with screen going back and forth when figure is moving. ) so i assume that players suggested it
but wtf...instant text skipping is the most important thing to have in sandboxes... am i the only thinking that? were there any suggestions? why didnot dev implemented it?

Last edited:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I forgot if it was engine limitation or any other reasons for not being implemented, but it was requested many times. "Running" or "Instant Travel" are all suggested things and implemented by Nenad. As you can see he listens, but game engine is not his (Visionaire Studio), so he has limitations to what can be done.

He needs time and/or coworkers for some suggestions, ideas. For example most requested thing was an Android version, it's possible to do, but it requires so much work and time, it's not easy like Ren'Py VNs.

Another example is "running" he added this to AOWD and he needed to make separate animations just for running. That's why he didn't add "running" to EON (his new game), otherwise he had to make several animations for three (four) characters and even more animations for their different outfits. (EON has "Instant Travel")

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes