AnonimeGamer

May 8, 2017
I don't know if you remember, but i had a situation that i couldn't launch EON and Adventure of Willy D and i still can't. Anyway the strange thing is that i downloaded AOW 0.51 from OP and it works!!! I think it works for me, because when i downloaded it from torrent the game was already extracted. So now the question is for me, what is diffrent in the newer version that my pc can't launch it (double click and nothing happens), but i check the report.txt document and i see that many assets are missing, but i correctly extract the files (extract only part1). And i have download all versions of C++ and updated all of my drivers. I know my pc can handle it, because i am playing God Of War and any other games without any problems. I hope anyone can help me with my situation, because i want to try EON, because i am loving AOW.

Last edited:

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I don't know if you remember, but i had a situation that i couldn't launch EON and Adventure of Willy D and i still can't. Anyway the strange thing is that i downloaded AOW 0.51 from OP and it works!!! I think it works for me, because when i downloaded it from torrent the game was already extracted. So now the question is for me, what is diffrent in the newer version that my pc can't launch it (double click and nothing happens), but i check the report.txt document and i see that many assets are missing, but i correctly extract the files (extract only part1). And i have download all versions of C++ and updated all of my drivers. I know my pc can handle it, because i am playing God Of War and any other games without any problems. I hope anyone can help me with my situation, because i want to try EON, because i am loving AOW.
are you running 32 bit OS or 64 bit OS? the later versions of AoWD and all versions of EON only run on 64bit.

if you are running 64 bit then look in the AoWD folder and see if there is another AoWD folder within it, if there is you need to copy all the files from the second folder into the main folder.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Just curious but is there any info on what Nenad's going to add in the next update? V1.1.
Is it just more content in the doll house or is he going to give content to some characters that are in the game but don't have any content ? (example 2 out of the 3 strippers in the strip club don't have content)

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
I have downloaded the " Windows Torrent (0.51) " version and there's a " v0.52 to v1.0 update only " option but... when checking the Changelog, there's no entries for 1.0 ?
a) How would I even upgrade from 0.51 to 1.0
b) Do you even have to, in order to play "the latest version" which I'm assuming has new things added in/fixes ?

Edit: I've found the 0.51 > 0.52 upgrade option... then supposedly you download 0.52 to 1.0
Why isn't there an 1.0 torrent download instead of 3 different downloads which patch each other...
And what's "new" in 1.0 ?

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I have downloaded the " Windows Torrent (0.51) " version and there's a " v0.52 to v1.0 update only " option but... when checking the Changelog, there's no entries for 1.0 ?
a) How would I even upgrade from 0.51 to 1.0
b) Do you even have to, in order to play "the latest version" which I'm assuming has new things added in/fixes ?

Edit: I've found the 0.51 > 0.52 upgrade option... then supposedly you download 0.52 to 1.0
Why isn't there an 1.0 torrent download instead of 3 different downloads which patch each other...
And what's "new" in 1.0 ?
I believe there's a 1.0 torrent on his patreon page but you don't need to be a patreon to access it

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I'm not sure if anyone reported the small G problem with savesgames file exe for 1.00 . Because g reports it as infected u can't download it.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Is there ANY posibility to move YOUR OWN save files (without breaking the game) in to the game ????? I hate, when I CAN`T replay MY saves (videos) easyly !!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::devilish:
PS. Save slot system is odd(terrible):unsure:, but GAME IS FANTASTIC !!!! :love::love:(y)(y)(y)(y)

Last edited:

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
***Warning! It's unofficial and not fully tested so may contain bugs since there were a few errors at game resource unpacking. It's highly recommeded to extract it to SSD drive (because it contains about 69k files)***
Compressed version v1.0 (Win x64) 7.18Gb
Mega
Mega
Mega
Mega
Pixeldrain
Pixeldrain
Pixeldrain
Pixeldrain
Update patch for compressed v0.52 to v1.0 (Win x64) 331Mb (extract and overwrite old files, run the game from "Adventures Of Willy D 1.0.0.exe")
Mega
Pixeldrain
***You wouldn't be able to update compressed game to newer version until (and if) I'll make my own patch!***
P.S. It has nothing to do with compressed version but I noticed that if my browser (Max*on 5) is running then this game is crashing constantly so if you have stability issues with it I advice to close all browsers before starting, if this doesn't help try to extract included config.rar to same folder overwriting old config.ini file (but backup it first!). If game runs slow (with lags) try to run it as administrator.
P.P.S. It seems this version (1.0) has a lot of bugs so I advice to wait untill developer would fix them first before playing...
i just download this compressed game and after extraction click on exe program its run smooth but when i go to setting it say Dx11 device Lost .After that when i open game its not open it show same dx11 device lost error anyone know what the problem and how to solve it .my system detail are following

i5 5th gen 2.75ghz
12gb ram
2gb nvidia 940M graphice memory

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
i just download this compressed game and after extraction click on exe program its run smooth but when i go to setting it say Dx11 device Lost .After that when i open game its not open it show same dx11 device lost error anyone know what the problem and how to solve it .my system detail are following

i5 5th gen 2.75ghz
12gb ram
2gb nvidia 940M graphice memory
Try replacing config.ini like was said in quoted post and close all running progs like browsers. But most likely ur video card is too weak...

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Try replacing config.ini like was said in quoted post and close all running progs like browsers. But most likely ur video card is too weak...
The video card is just fine, there is some other issue !!!!!! (y)
I think it`s that compress game !!!! Read devs comments at OP !!!! (y)

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
There were such errors even before 1st compressed version was released https://f95zone.to/search/171290591/?q=device+Lost&t=post&c[thread]=3423&o=relevance so it has nothing to do with it. I'd say even more that compressed images uses a bit less video memory and should run better on video cards with low amount of RAM.
So you mean, that 2mb aint enough to point and click game ??????
And read the original question.......GAME runs smuuth BUT when he/she goes to SETTINGS, problems starts !!!!!!
Read Devs comments at that paige that you quoted !!!!!

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
So you mean, that 2mb aint enough to point and click game ??????
And read the original question.......GAME runs smuuth BUT when he/she goes to SETTINGS, problems starts !!!!!!
Read Devs comments at that paige that you quoted !!!!!
I've answered u that compressed version has nothing to do with those crashes and never said that 2Gb of video memory is not enough to run this game, stop misreading my words pls. I said that those video card is weak and this meant that on some heavy scenes there are possibility that it could be not enough to process it.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes