Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I've answered u that compressed version has nothing to do with those crashes and never said that 2Gb of video memory is not enough to run this game, stop misreading my words pls. I said that those video card is weak and this meant that on some heavy scenes there are possibility that it could be not enough to process it.
How I misread your comments ???? You said, that video card is weak, so I answered, that the problem aint there !!!!
Did you READ Devs comments as I asked ???? This game aint use DirectX, so the problem aint there AND the game RUNS OK !!!! So the problem is IN the compressed game or downloading and it ONLY comes out, when he/she OPENS options !!!!!
Sorry if I offended YOU in anyway !!!!

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
No new character animation CG?
These are the missing animations in the Golden Doll House?
1.1 is there a story animation of the dancer in Jeb village? I'm looking forward to it. At present, I can only see the back
I haven't completely played through 1.0 yet, but there seemed to be a few loose threads left in what I've done. The dancer being one. The other two strippers in the club. More content with the limo driver. The other women on the street near the psychiatrist. A few others too I think.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
No new character animation CG?
These are the missing animations in the Golden Doll House?
1.1 is there a story animation of the dancer in Jeb village? I'm looking forward to it. At present, I can only see the back
No idea unfortunately, you can try asking the dev in his discord.

MBL

Jan 12, 2018
Hey, anyone experiencing some kind of bug in v1.0 on Mac where Willy is up side down in the screen? I have i usually after a sex scene. I had it with Dee Dee and with the threesome with Neil/Claudia..

I usually find a way around it by trying various things. Like saving and re-loading. But it takes some time and is annoying.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Hey, anyone experiencing some kind of bug in v1.0 on Mac where Willy is up side down in the screen? I have i usually after a sex scene. I had it with Dee Dee and with the threesome with Neil/Claudia..

I usually find a way around it by trying various things. Like saving and re-loading. But it takes some time and is annoying.
I've had a few bugs like that, but they aren't common. Only a few scenes.

Mu biggest one in 1.0 is that I can't zoom in on the dolls any more.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Nenad AsanovicToday

some news about upcoming games updates. I am making a lot of animations for Willy D 1.1 and already fixed a lot of broken scripts and commands. This mean that probably at some point next month Willy 1.1 will be on my patron page.

Also about EON: There will be new things to do in EON but I am not talking only about new content and new sex scenes. From this update forward some of quests will have choices. We will be able to for example, choose between if another male can join or not. This will actually have impact whole quest storyline for certain character. Also helping one character over other will determinate who we will choose for sex partner between 2 characters etc... I will explain more when update is ready but you get what I mean I hope. I will try to make this choices as clear as possible in game :)

dReamboy

Dec 11, 2017
Adventure of Willy D.png

Kann mir das jemand erklären, warum... ? ich will es doch so gerne auf Deutsch haben / lesen!

Nette Grüße
dReamboy

Reactions: Widar

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I started playing again from an old save to see if I can pick up some of the things I missed and I can't for the life of me remember where you get AOP issue 11 from.

I think I might have discovered a bug in Willy D. According to Blup Blup's walkthrough you can ask Angel about her pictures when she is still at HoTaboo and this unlocks her silver doll, If you fail to do this before she leaves HoTaboo you can still ask her about the pictures and the profile when she's on Gloria's beach but it doesn't unlock the silver doll.

Apart from these 2 things I'm just missing a few photos

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes