yts666

Jun 20, 2021
I forgot if it was engine limitation or any other reasons for not being implemented, but it was requested many times. "Running" or "Instant Travel" are all suggested things and implemented by Nenad. As you can see he listens, but game engine is not his (Visionaire Studio), so he has limitations to what can be done.

He needs time and/or coworkers for some suggestions, ideas. For example most requested thing was an Android version, it's possible to do, but it requires so much work and time, it's not easy like Ren'Py VNs.

Another example is "running" he added this to AOWD and he needed to make separate animations just for running. That's why he didn't add "running" to EON (his new game), otherwise he had to make several animations for three (four) characters and even more animations for their different outfits. (EON has "Instant Travel")
I forgot if it was engine limitation or any other reasons for not being implemented, but it was requested many times. "Running" or "Instant Travel" are all suggested things and implemented by Nenad. As you can see he listens, but game engine is not his (Visionaire Studio), so he has limitations to what can be done.

He needs time and/or coworkers for some suggestions, ideas. For example most requested thing was an Android version, it's possible to do, but it requires so much work and time, it's not easy like Ren'Py VNs.

Another example is "running" he added this to AOWD and he needed to make separate animations just for running. That's why he didn't add "running" to EON (his new game), otherwise he had to make several animations for three (four) characters and even more animations for their different outfits. (EON has "Instant Travel")
Do you have Willy D 1.1 75% preview?
I want to know something I saw the preview of the eon you sent

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I could never get the game to upgrade from 0.52 to 1.0. I went through all of the steps, and it says that I'm missing necessary files. 0.52 works just fine with no issues, so I have no idea what the trouble is. I tried again with a new download of the 1.0 patch yesterday and had the same trouble.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I could never get the game to upgrade from 0.52 to 1.0. I went through all of the steps, and it says that I'm missing necessary files. 0.52 works just fine with no issues, so I have no idea what the trouble is. I tried again with a new download of the 1.0 patch yesterday and had the same trouble.
when you unpack 0.51 you'll find a second AoWD folder inside the main folder, copy all the files from the second AoWD folder into the main folder and you should find that all the missing files are now present.

Alternatively there is a torrent for the full 1.0 version on here or you get it from Nenad's patreon page

Reactions: Loganfin

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
issues with unlockables / main path progress is v049 (basically endgame). incest route

amy and old lady ... oh waitwhy did i assume the lady is on the contest , no it is another room / ohhhh and the silver doll is in the east room

jux apo
k , dont care... - failed to see "pose will change to different one"

-------------------------------------------------------------
celina -i couldnot get hand cream from maria for celina
indeed. found in bathroom
daniella - how to get content
oh im bad with names, i already got all the action. but that tip was too early if i remember it right
jade got no options. (including for >132 dolls) where is her bronze doll ?
dam, i didnot expect it to flow out of her chest area . and i think it didnot happen after the very first time she had some boobs manipulations. so tons of RNG

Last edited:

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
when you unpack 0.51 you'll find a second AoWD folder inside the main folder, copy all the files from the second AoWD folder into the main folder and you should find that all the missing files are now present.

Alternatively there is a torrent for the full 1.0 version on here or you get it from Nenad's patreon page
Thank you. I'll try it again. I learned in the past to make a copy of what I already have so that I don't wreck and end up unable to play the game.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
my issues with unlockables (most earlier than v30) / and my main path progress is v041-46. incest route

jux apo
is there 69, bj, standing sex scenes ? when peeking? cannot get em. and i did that harley gig.
(though i found her by chance at rose bar, talked. havenot checked what changed)

celina
i couldnot get hand cream from maria for celina fortune telling ball gig after i asked for that several times.
(now maria stays naked at villa gloria. though when she was at her place i got nothing as well)
also i gave 6 pages to celina but how to unlock any action? (as some said i need f-telling first)
perhaps it is some sequence bug i cannot overcome. (unless there is some action o trick i missed.)

daniella (blue dress, rose bar) she revealed breast, i talked ...what about w/t "good things may happen... somewhere" ? alright lets assume something will be later

jade
got no options. (including for >132 dolls)
where is her bronze doll ? (most likely i dont have it. nothing in the area. didnot find in thread search)
( pics out of purse - maybe i already got em cas grabby hand is not re-appearing above her purse when she is turning around)

amy ,Amy doll spawn at place where you first time saw her: BJ contest area of bronze room.
i checked that area, didnot find any,; cannot see in collections either (though unless it is well hidden or appear upon some action i havenot yet done - i must have taken it. checked there numerous times)
so amy and old lady (on bj contest) - both non interactable ...
amy action with amy in school/uni -? how. i dont remember that gial so is it non-incest route only? caz that bj thing is from v013 and i had no idea what to do back then as well

For Celina, check the bedrooms and the bathroom in Maria's house, you should find it in one of those rooms

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I ended up getting 1.0 to work, so thank you!

However, none of the dolls will zoom in with this version. Is that a known bug? Or is there something I can do to make it work?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
For Celina, check the bedrooms and the bathroom in Maria's house, you should find it in one of those rooms
indeed. any thoughts on jux and amy?
i prolly shouldnot care about jux but in the late game looks like lots of unlockables are linked to her and uni. im like on v049 and still clueless what did i miss.

Last edited:

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
for amy you have to win the blow job contest.

for jux after you have seen all the peeking stuff if you have to go find the guy she was massaging (I think he's outside gloria's villa) and he'll tell you how to get special massage

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
amy -oh no!... i didnot talk to the correct old lady, i thought i needed to interact with some lady at bj contest
alright after old lady in the bronze house i talked to amy as well
Go to uni and enter classroom. Amy will be by teachers table (!)she is not there (only 2 classrooms, right?)
do i need to get some rng animation with her first? (when in the bronze house to unlock some other talks/actions?)
---
jux.i am not sure. i completed harley + 300$ option + enter apt options (sex with ice apo?) but w/t says something about payin 50$ x 2 times to unlock smth else (maybe it was 300 option so it is done) ..and it mentions 69 bj and standing poses (which i assumed were peeking/voyering options, but maybe it is mc's options with ice apo upon entering )
---
k i finished 051main story. 183/252 dolls heh, need 7 more doll house platinum. and kinda concerned that i will not squeeze that amount ...as for now im clueless... apart from amy related things which i hope may open something

Last edited:

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
amy -oh no!... i didnot talk to the correct old lady, i thought i needed to interact with some lady at bj contest
alright after old lady in the bronze house i talked to amy as well
Go to uni and enter classroom. Amy will be by teachers table (!)she is not there (only 2 classrooms, right?)
do i need to get some rng animation with her first? (when in the bronze house to unlock some other talks/actions?)
---
jux.i am not sure. i completed harley + 300$ option + enter apt options (sex with ice apo?) but w/t says something about payin 50$ x 2 times to unlock smth else (maybe it was 300 option so it is done) ..and it mentions 69 bj and standing poses (which i assumed were peeking/voyering options, but maybe it is mc's options with ice apo upon entering )
---
k i finished 051main story. 183/252 dolls heh, need 7 more doll house platinum. and kinda concerned that i will not squeeze that amount ...as for now im clueless... apart from amy related things which i hope may open something
don't forget to buy all the different outfits for the different girls before you put them into the platinum room. (I did and currently there's no way to get them back out of the platinum room)

Reactions: Loganfin

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
talk to jssica about harmony n coco . eh but coco in the gold room making out with roxy. *oh coco is on the deck/yacth

Last edited:

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
need to resolve amy situation... cannot trigger anything
-
talk to jssica about harmony n coco . eh but coco in the gold room making out with roxy.
-
what is meow lingerie i cannot spot it.
-
go to sex shop, go to side room, it's one of the outfits on display. just talk to girl at the far end and you can buy it

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
oh i found meow hting in my inventory. it was just not near some other cloth i have in bp.
/
oh freaking amy doll , finnaly found it (as i found that text)
In the [contest area] (right, introduced in v012) Willy can bet which couple wins the blowjob contest. Ask Brianna how it works. Try to talk with Amy on the right. Go back to the bench where an older lady is giving a handjob. Talk with her and at least “Ask about Amy” (introduced in v013). Now go back to Amy and talk with her. For the moment only the small sexy animation when talking. It unlocks however her doll so go back to the [temple chamber] and then the [East room]. Search there for the [Amy silver] doll

so ez minus 1 star for that doll system.
------

k lets add gials to platinum room
where is melissa now?
also how to invite daisy and her bf?
also failed to invite erica and gabriella (gab needs natasha and gold doll, where is the doll?)

Last edited:

Unregistered

Oct 26, 2019
Something has been bothering me about this game. Full disclosure, I haven't finished the story yet, and the game starts with future Willy telling his supposed story, so maybe it's an unreliable narrator thing, but so far there was no mention of a super power or him having special hallucinogens on him. So how come every single women in this world is fawning over this child molester lookin' ass dude?

Sure, I shouldn't expect common sense or any sort of realism in a world where the city is called Duck City. But come on now. Everyone's calling this white van enthusiast handsome and cute. It feels like the story was written with an actually good looking MC in mind and at the end he was changed to this... "beautiful man." What's also funny is that the women always comment on his cum being sweet. Looks like he is eating his own "free candy" supply.

I don't know why it bothers me so much, but it does.

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Something has been bothering me about this game. Full disclosure, I haven't finished the story yet, and the game starts with future Willy telling his supposed story, so maybe it's an unreliable narrator thing, but so far there was no mention of a super power or him having special hallucinogens on him. So how come every single women in this world is fawning over this child molester lookin' ass dude?

Sure, I shouldn't expect common sense or any sort of realism in a world where the city is called Duck City. But come on now. Everyone's calling this white van enthusiast handsome and cute. It feels like the story was written with an actually good looking MC in mind and at the end he was changed to this... "beautiful man." What's also funny is that the women always comment on his cum being sweet. Looks like he is eating his own "free candy" supply.

I don't know why it bothers me so much, but it does.
You will have to finish the game to find out the truth :)

Reactions: Unregistered

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Dev has tiny dick fetish, he was gonna do it even smaller, but we were barely able to stop him before it was too late. :KEK:

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes