aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
How to pass the Giovanna's basement without Guilio catch me?
you need to get caught a few times to progress the Candy and Dr Scarlett side quests, once you've done that go to Nadya's bedroom in Maria's House and get the sleeping pills and put them in the beer then put the beer on the barrel near the door and Giulio will fall asleep on the sofa.

Reactions: Loganfin

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
you need to get caught a few times to progress the Candy and Dr Scarlett side quests, once you've done that go to Nadya's bedroom in Maria's House and get the sleeping pills and put them in the beer then put the beer on the barrel near the door and Giulio will fall asleep on the sofa.
Yeah, its a really long, drawn out process, and I would have NEVER figured it out without the walkthrough. Love the game, but a few sections are really hard to understand.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Goddamn who came up with the sliding puzzle? Not only it's hard to find which part goes where, you can't even see the original picture to compare. 3x3 is super annoying, wish it was 4x4. But after all that and as it turns out, the puzzle is not solveable. Was it a bug or intentional? I had to reset until it fixes itself.
Glad that the dev thinks its stupid as well and put a skip feature. Dont be like me and simply don't bother and just skip this sliding puzzle BS.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
There's some "invisible" stuff in the game. Like telling the Prototype doll to do a natural stand will cause it to become invisible. You can still click and interact with it, but the model itself just disappear. Same issue with Chamber of lust puzzle, the statue on the west will become invisible when interacted with the "dick" that required to open the room. Another one would be Nurse Candy scene when you got caught sneaking in Guidos basement.
There might be more. And FYI I'm playing the mom route.

I've tried redownloading the full 1.0 ver, tried using 0.52 and then patch it to 1.0, use different link through the patreon post, but issue still persists even when I tried to use the provided full save.
Does anyone else has this issue? Any workaround?

Dillerkind

Nov 12, 2018
There's some "invisible" stuff in the game. [...]
Does anyone else has this issue? Any workaround?
It's been a while, so I don't remember all the details but I had some invisible stuff as well. I can remember the prototype doll and that puzzle statue being bugged. I think I played the.. umm.. non-mom route.. whatever that was (the neighbor?). As you said, the object can still be interacted with, they're just invisible. And I believe those two, the doll and the statue, were working correctly in an earlier version. Can't say which one though, only that it's been quite a while.

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
hi guys i just downloaded all the parts of the main game which is supposed to be the version 1.0 but when I go in game it says that is the version 0.50.... Tried to dl all the .exe updates, but I can't install them, can someone help me please?

Edit nvm figured it out

Last edited:

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
hi guys i just downloaded all the parts of the main game which is supposed to be the version 1.0 but when I go in game it says that is the version 0.50.... Tried to dl all the .exe updates, but I can't install them, can someone help me please?

Edit nvm figured it out
Download from this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALPHA99168

Mar 26, 2022
help, i downloaded the torrent that includes game v.50 and update 51 but it fails to update it because can not find the Adventures Of Willy D 0.50 and Adventures Of Willy D 0.50.vis those files are named Adventures Of Willy D 0.51 and Adventures Of Willy D 0.51.vis but when i run the game says its version 0.50

does someone have the files "Adventures Of Willy D 0.50" and "Adventures Of Willy D 0.50.vis" that can share with me
You need just to download version 0.52. And not playing the game, And then version 1.0. When you install version 1 you have to install in the right place where the exe from version 0.52 is. You have open your folder only once. You need to open it twice and intsall the game inside where the game exe is. Its very easy.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Nenad Asanovic, yesterday in discord:

"Some news about Willy D... I am still rendering some scenes but should be soon finished with that... There are many fixes to 1.1 version and many new animations added. One big news is that I will not share game on my patron post when it's done. IT will be sent directly to active $5+ patrons via patreon message system. The reason to do this is around 50 or so people on my patron are actually doing frauds. So Willy D 1.1 will be sent only to actual patrons $5+ who actually paid and support my games... I might add this to future EON updates as well. In case you become patron after I already sent game you can request it on patron by direct message to me and you will get your copy in 24-48 hours... It should be even quicker cause I have patron alerts on my phone as well so I should see your message right away unless I am sleeping."

eddk

Dec 2, 2017
Mega link is broken for 1.0? Says no longer available. Should i just download .51 for windows and then upgrade?

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes