PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
The scene after Giulio beats you up in the hideout and I'm in the hospital, I only get a view of the ceiling. Aren't I supposed to get a scene of Candy is rubbing cream on you. Is it supposed to be like this, or is this a glitch.

Also, in the hideout, I only see 6 kama sutra pages. Where is the seventh? Do I have to investigate boxes or something to find it?

Edit: The Candy titjob scene also only shows the ceiling and nothing else.

Last edited:

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Having trouble getting this game to play. Received Png below and message log:
12:34:17.077:No config.ini in K:\G A M E S\Adventures of Willy D [v1.0] [Nenad Asanovic]\Adventures_of_Willy_D_0.51.zip\Adventures_of_Willy_D_0.51\/config.ini
12:34:17.118:m_gamePath: K:\G A M E S\Adventures of Willy D [v1.0] [Nenad Asanovic]\Adventures_of_Willy_D_0.51.zip\Adventures_of_Willy_D_0.51\
12:34:17.118:Loading game from file '' failed!
12:34:17.118:Init failed, could not load game
Please help me out and thank you anyone helping. :)

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
Having trouble getting this game to play. Received Png below and message log:
12:34:17.077:No config.ini in K:\G A M E S\Adventures of Willy D [v1.0] [Nenad Asanovic]\Adventures_of_Willy_D_0.51.zip\Adventures_of_Willy_D_0.51\/config.ini
12:34:17.118:m_gamePath: K:\G A M E S\Adventures of Willy D [v1.0] [Nenad Asanovic]\Adventures_of_Willy_D_0.51.zip\Adventures_of_Willy_D_0.51\
12:34:17.118:Loading game from file '' failed!
12:34:17.118:Init failed, could not load game
Please help me out and thank you anyone helping. :)
Try unpack .zip first....

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
I have several times always with exact results.
I have never had this many problems extracting and trying to play this game as of now. I played this game back when it was only v0.51 with the part1-7 to download and extract. Had tons of fun playing. Unfortunately, I deleted it. Would love to play again.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
I am going to make a wild guess here. It looks like there are too many levels away from the C:\ Maybe create a folder that does not have Users\REID\Documents... Just create a folder for Willy under C:\ This has worked in the past.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
I am going to make a wild guess here. It looks like there are too many levels away from the C:\ Maybe create a folder that does not have Users\REID\Documents... Just create a folder for Willy under C:\ This has worked in the past.
I do not know why but that worked. Thanks

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
The scene after Giulio beats you up in the hideout and I'm in the hospital, I only get a view of the ceiling. Aren't I supposed to get a scene of Candy is rubbing cream on you. Is it supposed to be like this, or is this a glitch.

Also, in the hideout, I only see 6 kama sutra pages. Where is the seventh? Do I have to investigate boxes or something to find it?

Edit: The Candy titjob scene also only shows the ceiling and nothing else.
Can anyone explain why this happens and how to fix the Candy scenes in the hospital?

Also, is there a replay gallery for scenes that aren't repeatable?

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
Nenad A.

I liked both of your games so far very well-made, and thanks for sharing. I must admit I liked the first one AoW a bit more due being more sandbox with its repeatable content which felt nice unlocking. Likewise, I usually don't like that much repeatables unless It's unique, which was the case in AoW.

I'm looking forward to the next AoW update, which apparently only has 2% left.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Nenad Asanovic, yesterday wrote in discord:
"As you probably noticed on my patron page I am atm testing Willy D 1.1 So far so good, but do have in mind Willy is huge game and I will probably need more then just few days to test all of it. But my prediction is that if most of things go ok it will be done at some point of next week."

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
can i play with joiplay on android ?
Minimum System Requirements
Duo Core @ 1.8Ghz+ (approx)
8GB+ RAM
Visual Studio 2012 - 32 bit Runtime
Non-Dedicated (shared) video card with at least 512MB Shared VRAM & openGL 2.0 support
20GB free disk space

do you have such characteristics of your little phone?

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Nenad Asanovic, today wrote in discord:
"It seems Willy D game works with old saves now but you will need to have in mind it will work only with 1.0 or later saves... I had to really change core of game... There are some weird problems as background music not loading few times then all of sudden it does... But no major problems as I can see... I will probably pack and upload game at some point tomorrow so could be on my patron in 2-3 days depends how upload will go and when Hidden will have time to make uploaders and sort all out."

Progress.jpg

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Well. I must've not done the unlocking correctly :( since it is not there. How far do I need to go back using autosaves to correct this? Thank you for helping.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes