Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Its the music from a car game called LFS.

Its the music from a car game called LFS.
All music in my game is made by me either with instruments or software for making music. I do own all licences to publish em as I wish and all "native" files that can prove that music is made by me. Cheers :)

Reactions: meh1989

simisimisimi

Feb 25, 2018
I must admit. the song in orion hotel's reception was so beautiful that it made me forget that I was in an adult game ahahaha. Very good update, Brenda may become one of my favourite charachter :D

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
There is folder with explaining of everything you may do if you have any display issues:
If you have any problems with resolution on your Tv/monitor here is some simple solutions... "
My config.ini is missing most of the lines you mentioned. I took a screenshot of what I have and uploaded it. I've turned fullscreen off, and changed resolution to auto. I can't test it out until later this evening tho - SolidWorks is keeping my system busy right now.
I don't have a folder that explains display issues either. I downloaded the game earlier today, but because of the size i used the torrent. Is it possible I got an older or incomplete copy of the game?
I look forward to getting this one up and running. I'm into the visual games and 'Willy D' looks awesome!
Config.ini.jpg

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
My config.ini is missing most of the lines you mentioned. I took a screenshot of what I have and uploaded it. I've turned fullscreen off, and changed resolution to auto. I can't test it out until later this evening tho - SolidWorks is keeping my system busy right now.
I don't have a folder that explains display issues either. I downloaded the game earlier today, but because of the size i used the torrent. Is it possible I got an older or incomplete copy of the game?
I look forward to getting this one up and running. I'm into the visual games and 'Willy D' looks awesome!
View attachment 103529
Use link I gave above (or previous page) from google drive. There you may load all savegames, walkthrough and all other text files that explain everything with resolution problems as well. BTW, Willy D is not visual novel type of game, it is fully animated game with absolutely everything animated, so our hero walks, breath, and even water in background is animated (on scenes with water) etc... Some background people also animated... Only pictures you can see in my game are ones in collections... and even most of collections are again... anaimated :D

GhostlyGaming

Sep 3, 2017
Someone help me with regards to Jade? am at a loss...I even bought every available dress at hotaboo thinking 1 would work,but nope

Jan 4, 2018
I can not start the new game,I am getting a save error but I want start new game. I also get an error when I upload the Part 2 file. Currently only part 1 loaded.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Someone help me with regards to Jade? am at a loss...I even bought every available dress at hotaboo thinking 1 would work,but nope
Just be patient and watch her, smoke a cigarette or drink a beer while watching her. :)

I can not start the new game,I am getting a save error but I want start new game. I also get an error when I upload the Part 2 file. Currently only part 1 loaded.
You need both parts of the game to be able to correctly extract it and play it. If you're having errors while extracting then update winrar, 7Zip or whatever extraction tool you're using.

Reactions: Blup Blup
Jan 4, 2018
Just be patient and watch her, smoke a cigarette or drink a beer while watching her. :)

You need both parts of the game to be able to correctly extract it and play it. If you're having errors while extracting then update winrar, 7Zip or whatever extraction tool you're using.
I installed the second part and I also deleted the recovery files
I could enter the game but the game slowed down the image
When I try to start a new game again, I get a registration error again

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Hrm, I dl'd .20 via torrent and via megaupload and both give an error when trying to start up the game. Error is "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR110.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix the problem"

Anyone have thoughts?

Doug

May 1, 2017
Ugh, torrent is slow, the files are too big to dl for free from mega. anyone have a better link?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Hrm, I dl'd .20 via torrent and via megaupload and both give an error when trying to start up the game. Error is "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR110.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix the problem"

Anyone have thoughts?
Look here:

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
... There you may load all savegames, walkthrough and all other text files that explain everything with resolution problems as well... :D
Yep -- found it! There's a direct torrent link on pg 1 of this thread with ONLY the game included. I opened the MEGA link and found all of the missing goodies! I've corrected my config.ini file and am REALLY looking forward to opening this game up - tomorrow! Why did I pick a SATURDAY to run my SolidWorks stuff???? I gotta get a better GPU.

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
Ugh, torrent is slow, the files are too big to dl for free from mega. anyone have a better link?
I'm surprised you're having problems with the torrent. I got the game yesterday in about 20 min - all 6.6 Gigs.
If you do use the torrent, MAKE SURE to open the MEGA link and get the walkthrough/extra stuff folder. If you have display issues it'll tell you how to fix them and includes the files that'll make the process a breeze.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes