Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Hi, i don't see saves in torrent version is normal? i don't wan't to start another time :coldsweat:
In the official torrent they are not included because Patreons have access to the Google drive were there is a separate folder for this part. There is also a Mac version for those who use overpriced hardware :)

Reactions: meh1989

gurth

Jun 27, 2017

just click on mega link and you can download "savegame & and walkthrough" separately. you know the rest about how to run it.

about jade, wait her to look away to collect his purse. it will unlock new set of her pictures.
I also found her doll by her side. to collect it you need to wait her to touch her boobs. there is a chance to drop her doll when she fixing her dress.

about brenda, you can find another set of her pictures in hillwood. they are under the nenad's foot

gurth

Jun 27, 2017
where doll house coin :S
"coin is at church location (on left side of passage to church) another coin is in fountain
- in Jeb village (where dee dee is) One coin is at claudia's street (just by stairs to down that leads no where on that scene) one coin is on treehole passge (the biggest scene by omnious shadow first rock by it) for this coin you will need Dagger from doll house bronze location so willy may reach it. And last coin is
- On location in los Labia on screen where you may see Selina on window. There is hole in the wall just by enterance to this scene. Willy will need burning torch to pick up this coin. So yes, go to silver doll house door, use torch on oil from "the pump" in west room, use torch on candles to light it and go to los labia.
- After you use burning torch there willy will find last coin. When you use coin on Brenda she will open "payment" for it. each time you collect a coin and give it to her it will open specific animation with her. Collect em all to have all animations unlocked with her." - quoted from walkthrough

hardace

Impatiently waiting for the next update
Donor
Oct 8, 2017
Does anyone else have the issue of not being able to see Eve's actions in v0.20? What I mean is, I can see the dialogue, but no Eve and no Willy. Just an empty room.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
For Brenda: the photos at Nenad's foot only unlocks if you have said to her "Are you a celebrity?". In that conversation she says she know Nenad. Phew, that has taken me a whole evening with in between investigating the new sequence with Giulio after loading v015 from the options menu...

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Quick question, can I just copy my bookmarks and saves from the folder into this fresh download or is it best to just go from the beginning again?

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
I'm having an issue with the game engine. When I launch WillyD, my 1920X1080 52" HDTV screen shrinks to some unsupported display size and becomes much smaller. The game then opens in an even smaller window. The music is deafening at startup, but the sound can be adjusted in the options menu. Unfortunately, there's no way to change the screen resolution that I can find. If I can't run the game on the display I use, I'll have to pass.
What is the native screen resolution? I can TRY changing my display to one that the game supports to see how that works, but it would be freakin AWESOME if a launcher was included at startup that lets me choose display settings before the game actually loads.
I'm running Win10, and yes - my system is way underpowered for this game right now! 6.61GB is a huge resource commitment for the game, but worth it. Fixing this would probably boost support for the game. I can't believe I'm the only person with this issue.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I'm having an issue with the game engine. When I launch WillyD, my 1920X1080 52" HDTV screen shrinks to some unsupported display size and becomes much smaller. The game then opens in an even smaller window. The music is deafening at startup, but the sound can be adjusted in the options menu. Unfortunately, there's no way to change the screen resolution that I can find. If I can't run the game on the display I use, I'll have to pass.
What is the native screen resolution? I can TRY changing my display to one that the game supports to see how that works, but it would be freakin AWESOME if a launcher was included at startup that lets me choose display settings before the game actually loads.
I'm running Win10, and yes - my system is way underpowered for this game right now! 6.61GB is a huge resource commitment for the game, but worth it. Fixing this would probably boost support for the game. I can't believe I'm the only person with this issue.
There is folder with explaining of everything you may do if you have any display issues:
"
If you have any problems with resolution on your Tv/monitor here is some simple solutions.

You may copy/paste and overwrite original config file inside game folder and that config is set
to windowed mode wikth default resolution 1920x0180. You may change this resolution to any by simple typing resolution
that you wanna inside config file.
Here is how to do this: Open config ini with notepad. edit numbers 1920x1080 to any different resolution.
save that ini file before exiting and that is it.

This config also allows you to drag/resize your game window as any other window or aplication (good if you read walkthrough and similar)
in it it is set as default full screen = no change it to yes if you wanna full screen.
There is also copy of original game config.ini in case you mess anything up while editing.

If you still have problems with resolution (this may happen on some high end gpu/monitors) try this:
Right click game exe and open compatibility tab there, check Disable fullscreen optimization, and Override high DPI scaling.
This in most cases help. But if not contact me on my discord and we will try find solution."

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Do I need to have the savegames folder before I can use the previous version saves in the option menu?

Clicked on 19 and nothing happened.

Thanks

racerrally

Jan 28, 2018
Do I need to have the savegames folder before I can use the previous version saves in the option menu?

Clicked on 19 and nothing happened.

Thanks
You cant use saves from old Version, you have to use saves provided with each update. usually 2 saves given first always incest path and the second normal path.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Quick question, can I just copy my bookmarks and saves from the folder into this fresh download or is it best to just go from the beginning again?
With this game there is no need to play from start every update. Don't use old saves tho they may cause many glitches and even get game to stuck at some point. So, solution is use saves that I create for each update. Text file explains all in there about my savegames. You may either load from most recent version of game (0.19) in load save menu screen or any other version from option menu. In any case don't ever use old saves but also, there is no need to start game from begin.

Reactions: Fox.Mulder

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
With this game there is no need to play from start every update. Don't use old saves tho they may cause many glitches and even get game to stuck at some point. So, solution is use saves that I create for each update. Text file explains all in there about my savegames. You may either load from most recent version of game (0.19) in load save menu screen or any other version from option menu. In any case don't ever use old saves but also, there is no need to start game from begin.
But do I need that savegames folder in the game folder before I can load other version from option menu?

Like I said above, I clicked on V19 in the option menu and nothing happened.

Thanks

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
You cant use saves from old Version, you have to use saves provided with each update. usually 2 saves given first always incest path and the second normal path.
I'm not trying to use old saves, as I said, I click on v19 in the option menu but nothing is happening.

I assume its because I have not downloaded the savegames folder yet.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
But do I need that savegames folder in the game folder before I can load other version from option menu?

Like I said above, I clicked on V19 in the option menu and nothing happened.

Thanks
If you read "how to use savegames from previous version" text all will be very clear, even easier is to use 0.20 savegame installer exe it will install new saves to correct folder even without starting game. open mega link find savegames and walkthrough directory and download it. You now only need to read few lines and all will be clear...

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
If you read "how to use savegames from previous version" text all will be very clear, even easier is to use 0.20 savegame installer exe it will install new saves to correct folder even without starting game. open mega link find savegames and walkthrough directory and download it. You now only need to read few lines and all will be clear...
I see now. problem is I've used all my Mega download space for the day. Bummer, I guess I'll have to wait or start a new game.

Thanks

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes