depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Yet again another hot, funny and great update from Nekad. That Jade doll, was almost killing me... XD Natalie is so mysterious, I have some suspicions about her, evil dev is again trying to play tricks on minds, so cruel (her doll prevented me from going crazy). :evilsmile:

BTW here are some gifs if anyone wants to use as a signature or for something else: :p

300x

rapist 300 textw.gif rapist 300.gif

320x

rapist 320 textw.gif rapist 320.gif

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
I start a new game and save after 3 minutes ... impossible to load my savegame.
Next step, I delete all in : /Local/Adventures of Willy D 019/Savegames
and copy all the contents I found in "Savegames" the only thing I see when I do .... Load Game is :

When I click on Load Game I have this (again) :

:teary::teary::teary:
what is glassix?

julianes30

Jan 16, 2018
help please. how to mix red essence whith enduro herb? I don't understand this point. I already got the pill. but I don't know what is this enduro herbs. help please

tigier

Jun 5, 2017
it will be useful for the game ?
here you have a beautiful voice for the game gives it to you
you have some equipment to do it all together seks voice

error in the name sorry rar
This is a voice famale

Reactions: Mikedazz1

MindTheGap

Feb 1, 2018
help please. how to mix red essence whith enduro herb? I don't understand this point. I already got the pill. but I don't know what is this enduro herbs. help please
You should look into BlubBlubs walkthrough. Just go to Willys bedroom and click on the fish on the wall. Then you will be able to download the walkthrough.

Reactions: Blup Blup

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Wel it isn't a spelling error. Lots of new things in the adventure is added. Se the second animated gif in my signature for an example of what awaits you :)

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Is it possible to have the torrent to inc the previous save game like mega downloads do or have as a separate torrent/download?

Been sharing my torrent for hours and just realised that it doesnt inc the save games like the previous versions did, so others are going to be equally fustrated.

L621

Jul 19, 2017
First time playing this game, how do I install it? Just unpack the two .rar files in the same location and play, or is there something else to it as well?

Cro

May 10, 2017
Update the change log please? I don't want to DL 6,5 GB each time its a " I've corrected a spelling error" therefore a new version...
This doesn't happen with Nenad. His updates are consistent, with a good amount of animations and gameplay for each release.
He never had beta1,2,3,100,fixed/etc versions. With this version, he released a patch (30mb i think) for some fixes, but I don't really remember this happening before.

First time playing this game, how do I install it? Just unpack the two .rar files in the same location and play, or is there something else to it as well?
Yeah, that's it. Unpack, (optional: run the savegame installer so you don't replay from start) and run the exe.

Reactions: SomeoneX22

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Open part 1 in your archiver and unpack. It should automatically see that it has to unpack part 2 as well...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
He never had beta1,2,3,100,fixed/etc versions. With this version, he released a patch (30mb i think) for some fixes, but I don't really remember this happening before.
And that one isn't needed for most people. Only for those who want to check the part were you can remove Giulio from the basement. And then only if you accidentally do it in the wrong order. So not a big deal :)

May 10, 2017
This is without a doubt the best nsfw game i've ever played. I honestly can't go back to playing normal VN's that use the same face over and over again. This game has ruined my experience with other nsfw game.

Honestly, the only bad thing about this game is having to download 6 gigs over and over again every update. As someone who is on a capped line and has to take care of his gigs. The big size file makes it hard to download the game again every update. for me anyway. I just wish The maker could like just upload a patch with all the new content that can be added to the already downloaded load. But i don't think that is possible *sigh* :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: SomeoneX22

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Ok, so i've downloaded 0.20 torrent linked in OP, but even though folder is named 0.20, exe is 0.19 and there are no save installer and new version walkthrough like in previous versions. Is this mistake or am i missing something?

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes