Cro

May 10, 2017
exe name doesn't matter and the rest are in a separate archive (at least they were on Mega)

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Nice update. Brenda's task took a while but good. :)

Still stuck on the Jade secrets though... not able to get anywhere with that bit.

Bilsbo

May 16, 2018
can some plz help me with the entrance to the old house (Erica)? I started from 0.19 and now with the 0.20 update still doesn't show up at the bottom screen... Same as Gabriella's Place. AOWD_2018-05-27_06h-21m-33s.png AOWD_2018-05-27_06h-27m-39s.png Thanks

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
can some plz help me with the entrance to the old house (Erica)? I started from 0.19 and now with the 0.20 update still doesn't show up at the bottom screen... Same as Gabriella's Place.
Don't use saves from previous versions. They DON'T work and give the glitches you see. If you start 020 with the provided save you are in the old house standing next to Erica...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I just wish The maker could like just upload a patch with all the new content that can be added to the already downloaded load. But i don't think that is possible *sigh*
Unfortunately this game engine doesn't have incremental updates or patches. May be we can hack something, but until now I didn't look into it...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I didn't have any save with this version though ?
Ask the person who provided the link on this forum. He or she has access to the Patreon post. They are in a separate folder because from now on there is a PC and a MAC version to download. So the extra stuff is now separate and you can download what is needed -- for example the exe isn't useful on a Mac...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I think its is already somewhere shared. My seeding of the official torrent -- not for this forum -- just exploded with over 200 people trying to get it. Not nice...

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
exe name doesn't matter and the rest are in a separate archive (at least they were on Mega)
So i have to download more than 6gb with mega again to get save installer and walkthrough? Previous torrents had that included in base game.

zebze

Aug 13, 2017
is there any possibility to upload the game with google drive links? Or upload the game to megaupload with parts having 500mb at most? I cannot download the game!

Bilsbo

May 16, 2018
Don't use saves from previous versions. They DON'T work and give the glitches you see. If you start 020 with the provided save you are in the old house standing next to Erica...
sorry to bother you again but which provided saves do you mean? Thanks a lot for the walk through BTW

Reactions: Blup Blup

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
From now on -- I think -- the savegames, text walkthrough from the developer and other text files are in a separate folder accessible for Patreons. So ask the person who is now distributing that version to people on this forum to include it. I've promised the developer not to distribute anything other than my walkthrough.

Speaking of that, here is the version you can get through the BlupBlup fish in Willy's bedroom as well

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I'm either retarded or I skipped an update somewhere. Where is this church that was mentioned in the walkthrough for the coin? I'm like 87% sure that I haven't come across anything like this in the game so far...

EDIT: Nevermind, I can confirm that I'm retarded. Spent 30 minutes prowling every single location on the map, soomehow missing the icon that reads "CHURCH" in the process...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
The church became available in 019 after talking with mother superior in the Chambre of Lust (behind the silver door in the Doll house). If you use the savegames provided by the developer it is already on the map just outside Duck City on the south west...

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes