MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Only thing keeping me from tryin this again is hate the movement system in this game...I wish it had a better way of navigating and moving around sigh. I really like the game, but i cant get myself to play it again cause of that. sadly.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
hate the movement system in this gam
Please explain in more detail. A few versions ago the right click was introduced to go quickly to the next scene. This works great but for some scenes you must be careful if there is a transition scene. However report those and Nenad will try to place the trigger on a spot were it isn't an issue...

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Please explain in more detail. A few versions ago the right click was introduced to go quickly to the next scene. This works great but for some scenes you must be careful if there is a transition scene. However report those and Nenad will try to place the trigger on a spot were it isn't an issue...
It's been awhile since i played, so it might've changed. I just wasnt a fan of the walking and moving basically. Also the right click on my mouse is broken. But i havent played this recently so. I prefer the usual click a location and you see a background in a first person view better. But i get it that this game is or used to be atleast more third person like when it comes to movement.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Not sure if I understand you correctly. It is a point and click adventure. So you can click on a rotating arrow to walk there. Or you can now use the right click to go there immediately without walking. On big scenes the view moves with the mouse. So there I usualy click left were I want to go and then search for the rotating arrow or object I want to go to.

In v020 a cheat was introduced -- for now only in Willy's apartment -- by pressing and holding the B. It shows all rotating arrows and objects which are important for the main adventure (so no easy cheat for collectibles).

The adventure is first person in the form of Willy. So that part of your description I don't get.

qwerty12727

Feb 11, 2018
If I want to update from 0.19 to 0.20 do I have to redownload and reinstall the whole thing as before or is there any other way around?

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
i download the torrent ver, but I don't get the save game for ver 20. anybody please share the save gave

et3

Jul 10, 2017
This was the trick from Nenad by going to the main menu through the inventory. That creates a bookmark01.dat and isn't visible as a save. However the resume game should load this state.

Hmm, it seems you have indeed an issue with the conflicting Fn key. If it is locked than pressing it will revert to normal function keys which is why you get the save menu. However no idea why they are in red...
Nenand and Blup Blup thanks for guiding - I figured out and I have a solution I must also press and hold CTRL and then the combination works :) I do not know why - it's a company laptop. In addition, I accidentally discovered a fish in the bedroom = a fantastic idea - an addition :) Greetings warmly and I'm sorry for my English - I'm Dutch man

Reactions: Blup Blup

et3

Jul 10, 2017
Could it be translated into Spanish?
Do you want another game translated by Google?
I am a Dutch man and English is my third language
It would be nice to play the Dutch language
but I am not asking for Dutch language because I see the scale of this project.
so be with me, my friend with poor english

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Could it be translated into Spanish?
Sorry no other then English is planned for this game. I have many people offer to do translations but I would only hire professional ones to do work, cause I don't wanna someone translate it badly. English I know so I may check if it is good or not but other then that I can't know is translation good or not. So, English only.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Only thing keeping me from tryin this again is hate the movement system in this game...I wish it had a better way of navigating and moving around sigh. I really like the game, but i cant get myself to play it again cause of that. sadly.
Besides making right click to directly change to other scene, nothing in game is changed. Main character still walks over scene (as this is still point and click adventure) so this is probably not game for you. Maybe you should try Milfy city cause I see your 3 favorite games in signature... milf city is so-what similar to ones you already play I guess :)

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
@Nenad A. I've got a bug report on the Mac version of 0.20.
When I'm in fullscreen mode and switch to another program with cmd-tab, switching back to Willy D switches to an invisible game. I hear the sounds/music, but can't do anything. I can get the graphics back by switching to windowed mode with option-enter.

This feels like a Visionaire Player bug, but I can't find any mention of it online, and I don't see this with Deponia. I don't know what version of the player Deponia is using.
This sometimes may happen with visionaire games... It has something to do with native monitor resolution. Also it has issues on bigger screens (like UHD TV and monitors) read text that comes with savegame folder about resolution problems and try play with those settings maybe some of solution fix it for you :)

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes